House was broken into yesterday ...

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Must of been kids that knows our house the only thing they were after was Gold jewlery wich they did find most of it being my wife's :( and my son's they took from him a nice gold plated watch and hi's gold chain& cross , evrything else they left all electronics they did not touch .......
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• im so sorry Jose...

good family is ok and safe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Sorry dude, that stucks.
    Damn thieves.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sorry man, glad you're o.k.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    the fuck?!?!! :x :x

sorry my friend
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Bummer man :( Glad nobody got hurt though!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Was it you that had the tree fall though your house during Sandy as well?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    sorry Bro....no words can make it better ...but i'am sorry to hear about this
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Man, those fucks! Sorry to hear that Jose... You know, my house got hit back a few months... got all my musical equipment. Tons of shit. Since then, i've been looking into camera systems. You can get them with multiple cameras and a DVR and the ability to send you an alert to your phone/email depending on motion sensors. They run between $200-500. Ive priced them on amazon and best buy, but havent settled on one yet..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Oh no! Sorry to hear that
  • Must of been kids that knows our house the only thing they were after was Gold jewlery wich they did find most of it being my wife's :( and my son's they took from him a nice gold plated watch and hi's gold chain& cross , evrything else they left all electronics they did not touch .......

That sucks.

I'd check your son's "friends" first. Who goes to a boys room to take jewlery unless they know. Sorry if I am way off base here. Not that it was jewlery, but when we got "robbed" when I was younger it was my older brother's "friends."

Good luck, and glad the family's safe.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    fuck....sorry man...i really hate theieves.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    Yeah thanks folks the kids wife dog all good physically but she is upset they took her engagement ring and all her gold items , the kids were the one's that walked into the house 1st and discovered it i'm so glad they didn't walk in while the robery was in progress and my dog was in the basement i left her down there yesterday with the door closed for the 1st time in months the intruders did not go down there ....and yeah my house did get hit by a tree during Sandy man 2012 ended like shit and know 13 is starting like shit ....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Get a list of your son's friends and start calling their parents to see if they have noticed any unusual purchases by thier kids.
    Must of been kids that knows our house the only thing they were after was Gold jewlery wich they did find most of it being my wife's :( and my son's they took from him a nice gold plated watch and hi's gold chain& cross , evrything else they left all electronics they did not touch .......

That sucks.

I'd check your son's "friends" first. Who goes to a boys room to take jewlery unless they know. Sorry if I am way off base here. Not that it was jewlery, but when we got "robbed" when I was younger it was my older brother's "friends."

Good luck, and glad the family's safe.

Thanks and yeah we talked about this with the police and detectives yesterday i believe it's someone who knows him or my daughter thru some mutual friends , they did not touch any of the lap tops or my nice Camera or even a check book full of checks ....
    Man, those fucks! Sorry to hear that Jose... You know, my house got hit back a few months... got all my musical equipment. Tons of shit. Since then, i've been looking into camera systems. You can get them with multiple cameras and a DVR and the ability to send you an alert to your phone/email depending on motion sensors. They run between $200-500. Ive priced them on amazon and best buy, but havent settled on one yet..

Man i had forgotten about what happened to you man it sucks and thanks for the info on the camera stuff ....
  • that sucks man -- everyone hates a dirty rat theif
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Sorry to read this. I hate thieves. :evil:
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    This sucks. I hope they find the perp(s). Did they leave any traces behind? It doesn't take much these days.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Jason P wrote:
    Get a list of your son's friends and start calling their parents to see if they have noticed any unusual purchases by thier kids.

Yes this sounds like some young teens who wanted something's quickly. Sorry for the loss and the violation of your home.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Oh Jose, sorry to hear that.
    You know it might be recovered, fingers crossed x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    Sorry man- At least your family is safe! (easy to say from the outside looking in)
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17