solid ass bachelor thread

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
yeah i hang towels from my kitchen cabinets & during the winter months my boots i wear drag in large & small piece of salt snow melt bullshit & i don'tgive two craps.

i need a vaccum cleaner one of these days. until i get my very own sweeper i use my landlords & my one cool neighbor's every other month or three.

im sure there are better bachelors out there than me. i have retired from the party scene & currently live a very boring, yet calm life. this is happy times actually. when my nose needs blown i can blast it out onto my floor or shoot it at the wall.

all in all though my place is clean. i wash dishes & clean my shower & toilet. currently laundry both towels & clothing are hanging about throughout my apartment.

i have my double bladed axe under my bed & several pairs of my socks have holes in the toes & my underwear (torn to shreds) have definitely saw/seen better days. for some reason i want to burn something in my small bathroom. candles are good. i have a lot of candles

any other bachelors here wanting/needing to get some things off your chest?
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    You're taking care of the place better than I take care of my place
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    ....when my nose needs blown i can blast it out onto my floor or shoot it at the wall.

all in all though my place is clean. ...

:wtf: sounds it
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    rollings wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    ....when my nose needs blown i can blast it out onto my floor or shoot it at the wall.

all in all though my place is clean. ...

:wtf: sounds it

It is pretty convenient
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    snot rockets are awesome times out walking cold winter walks. for some reason our noses wanna run. pull down the scarf, glove finger to the nose holding one nostril... blow. there goes a nice snot rocket that will freeze solid.

when doing this in one's dining room make sure at least 4 or 7 older relatives or whoever are over. grandma, grandpa, aunt luceille & aunt helen, uncle roger & uncle louie... snot rocket time for the entertainment of the old people. chances are at least 3 out of the 4 or 7 will have a bladder control problem & will have peed themself.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,694
    Haahahaha whoa that's awesome :lol:
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
    tinz. wrote:
    Haahahaha whoa that's awesome :lol:
    i do think so, yes

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • you ROCK
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    One of theae days...i'm coming for a visit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    chadwick wrote:
    snot rockets are awesome times out walking cold winter walks. for some reason our noses wanna run. pull down the scarf, glove finger to the nose holding one nostril... blow. there goes a nice snot rocket that will freeze solid.

when doing this in one's dining room make sure at least 4 or 7 older relatives or whoever are over. grandma, grandpa, aunt luceille & aunt helen, uncle roger & uncle louie... snot rocket time for the entertainment of the old people. chances are at least 3 out of the 4 or 7 will have a bladder control problem & will have peed themself.

you don't do this in your house, right?
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwick wrote:

:lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:

this
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

this

though i have a pretty okay life now with my gf and her 3 awesome kids, until the school year is over our living situation is pretty horrid, at least for me. she decided to move in with a friend that was recently divorced. In july, when the heat was unbearable and i was still sleeping in my mustang, she finally convinced me to move in with them.

my point? CW's living situation sounds wonderful to me right about now.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:

norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

this

maybe we can have like a woodstock event....call it chadwickville or something more creatvie
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the wolf wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

this

though i have a pretty okay life now with my gf and her 3 awesome kids, until the school year is over our living situation is pretty horrid, at least for me. she decided to move in with a friend that was recently divorced. In july, when the heat was unbearable and i was still sleeping in my mustang, she finally convinced me to move in with them.

wow. best of luck man. i slept in a neon and Beretta once, but it was just for a night on a road trip.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    good morning. cereal & messy hair 24x7.

thank you

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    81 wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

wow. best of luck man. i slept in a neon and Beretta once, but it was just for a night on a road trip.

Thanks man. I did the sleeping my mustang thing about 5 nights a week from mid Feb. to mid July last year.
    The cold sucked, the heat? 1000 times worse. lol
    Just have to make it here with her (our) roomate till schools out this year. I hope.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    chadwick wrote:

thank you

it is the EVENING sir. the EVENING.

:x
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwick wrote:

thank you
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    chadwick wrote:

thank you
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    www.myspace.com