A nice quiet Tuesday night.

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,426
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Worked late. Went out for a couple drinks with the my buddy. We were at the bar for maybe 20 minutes, when all HELL broke loose. 15-20 nice Hispanic lads decided to hit each other with beer bottles, and anything else they could get their hands on.

Nice!!!

:corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,678
    nothing like a night out with a little brawl to entertain you
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

stupid punks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ITS BEEN AWHILE....

although bourbon st. superbowl weekend is on my horizon :corn:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ITS BEEN AWHILE....

will you be staying for the whole game
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    ITS BEEN AWHILE....

will you be staying for the whole game

:lol::lol::lol:

ready for this one......

my flight home is ....ready???

2 pm sunday :lol::lol:

weddings are expensive my friend
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Worked late. Went out for a couple drinks with the my buddy. We were at the bar for maybe 20 minutes, when all HELL broke loose. 15-20 nice Hispanic lads decided to hit each other with beer bottles, and anything else they could get their hands on.

Nice!!!

A good old wooden chair across the cranium is pure entertainment.
    Did you get the hell out of there or wait for the dust to settle?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Worked late. Went out for a couple drinks with the my buddy. We were at the bar for maybe 20 minutes, when all HELL broke loose. 15-20 nice Hispanic lads decided to hit each other with beer bottles, and anything else they could get their hands on.

Nice!!!

Oh, we waited around for the police to show up. I tell ya, I have seen plenty of bar brawls in my time, and this one was in my top 5. By the time it was over there were 4-5 guys who were a BLOODY mess. There was blood everywhere.
  • Oh, we waited around for the police to show up. I tell ya, I have seen plenty of bar brawls in my time, and this one was in my top 5. By the time it was over there were 4-5 guys who were a BLOODY mess. There was blood everywhere.

Jesus Speedy...where the hell were you at last night?
  • Oh, we waited around for the police to show up. I tell ya, I have seen plenty of bar brawls in my time, and this one was in my top 5. By the time it was over there were 4-5 guys who were a BLOODY mess. There was blood everywhere.

4am bar in Northlake. When we got there at 2am, there were only 3 others in the joint. Then 20 minutes later, after the 2am bars closed, the young gangbangers started coming in. I looked at my friend, and said "this isnt good". Oh well, ya live and ya learn. Ill never be back there.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    I just had a interesting start to my Wednesday- two guys fighting near the elevator of my office building :shock:.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

Nice!!!

Oh, we waited around for the police to show up. I tell ya, I have seen plenty of bar brawls in my time, and this one was in my top 5. By the time it was over there were 4-5 guys who were a BLOODY mess. There was blood everywhere.

Damn. Glad you're Ok.
    Stick to Applebees? :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I just had a interesting start to my Wednesday- two guys fighting near the elevator of my office building :shock:.

We're they playing 81s elevator game?

4am bar in Northlake. When we got there at 2am, there were only 3 others in the joint. Then 20 minutes later, after the 2am bars closed, the young gangbangers started coming in. I looked at my friend, and said "this isnt good". Oh well, ya live and ya learn. Ill never be back there.

Haha..nice. There are always some seedy characters at the late night bars.....especially on a Tuesday night. :lol:

• A good old wooden chair across the cranium is pure entertainment.

Damn. Glad you're Ok.
    Stick to Applebees? :lol:[/quote]
    Thanks. My friend and I were each about a foot taller and 100lbs. heavier than the 'Tough Guys". :P :P
    But we were also 20 years older. :P :P
    We just stood up and watched the action.
  • And at some point, when the "fighting chihuahua's" went outside, one of them proceeded to bleed all over the back of my car. It looks like....well it looks like somebody bled all over the back of my car. Guess I will get to a car wash this morning, before the police pull my dumbass over, thinking I killed someone.
  • And at some point, when the "fighting chihuahua's" went outside, one of them proceeded to bleed all over the back of my car. It looks like....well it looks like somebody bled all over the back of my car. Guess I will get to a car wash this morning, before the police pull my dumbass over, thinking I killed someone.
    oh boy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    edited January 2013
    And at some point, when the "fighting chihuahua's" went outside, one of them proceeded to bleed all over the back of my car. It looks like....well it looks like somebody bled all over the back of my car. Guess I will get to a car wash this morning, before the police pull my dumbass over, thinking I killed someone.
    You should have bashed his already bashed in face for bleeding on your car! :lol:
    "Bleed on my car? You son of a....!" :lol:
    Post edited by mca47 on
  • mca47 wrote:
    And at some point, when the "fighting chihuahua's" went outside, one of them proceeded to bleed all over the back of my car. It looks like....well it looks like somebody bled all over the back of my car. Guess I will get to a car wash this morning, before the police pull my dumbass over, thinking I killed someone.
    You should have bashed his already based in face for bleeding on your car! :lol:
    "Bleed on my car? You son of a....!" :lol:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”