Options

ISO - Purple Mad Season.....

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    About 2 AM you wim here from myself, Better Dan, The Messenger & Aussie357 ;)
    mfc2006 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Robley...I'm fully expecting a drunken phone call of Friday. :P
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:

anytime, my friend! :lol: be safe & drink plenty of water. (Dan) ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    8-) Who won the purple from the contest? I'm sure something Chad is offering would mean more than a damn 10" single ;)
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    8-) Who won the purple from the contest? I'm sure something Chad is offering would mean more than a damn 10" single ;)

Yeah! What he said!! Let's get Chad this purple piece of spinning wax before he ends up like this :crazy:
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    :crazy: :wtf: Too late........
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

This sounds like a happenin' party!! Too bad I can't join in the festivities :-x , stuck out here on the WC.
  • Options
    Catch a flight

Robley...I'm fully expecting a drunken phone call of Friday. :P[/quote][/quote]

This sounds like a happenin' party!! Too bad I can't join in the festivities :-x , stuck out here on the WC.[/quote]
  • Options
    Gonna get a visit from Katzy on Saturday afternoon before she heads Down Under. As much as I would love to crash your little shindig, I think I'll stay home this time. You guys should catch a flight out here!!!!!
  • Options
    Chances have to be slim the person that won this really really wanted it, also possible they don't check the board often. Hopefully they will soon for ya! Good luck in your search!
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    This is what i think too. I think maybe the person that won it would love to trade it for $200 or sealed Lost Dogs ;)

Chances have to be slim the person that won this really really wanted it, also possible they don't check the board often. Hopefully they will soon for ya! Good luck in your search!
  • Options

Thanks! I hope this is the case..... ;)
    Perhaps someone here knows someone, who knows someone, that lives next to someone, who works with someone who's kid won it..... :D
    I know there are a few of these out there, so hopefully one will turn up.
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:

Perhaps someone here knows someone, who knows someone, that lives next to someone, who works with someone who's kid won it..... :D

Keep the faith Brother!! ;)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    barger395 wrote:
    Aussie357 wrote:

Keep the faith Brother!! ;)
    (cue Bon Jovi...)
  • Options
    (cue Bon Jovi...)
    :nono: Please, no Bon Jovi reverences...He/they make me ill. :sick:

In a way, I am kinda glad we have not seen whoever won this here within minutes of winning it and trying to hock it. We will find it for you, Chad. Seems to me whoever won this might just be a respectable person, not some money grubbing swine.

Cheers and be well!
    BS
  • Options
    :corn:
  • Options
    barger395 wrote:
    (cue Bon Jovi...)
    Boo. I happen to be quite fond of Bon Jovi, Jon in particular. Not such a huge fan of the music anymore, but I Keep The Faith and These Days were headed in the right direction.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    What's up Purple :?:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    barger395 wrote:
    (cue Bon Jovi...)
    Boo. I happen to be quite fond of Bon Jovi, Jon in particular. Not such a huge fan of the music anymore, but I Keep The Faith and These Days were headed in the right direction.

I meant no offense Su May :oops: They just never did anything for me. To each their own.

So boys, when does your fun begin tonight??
  • Options
    barger395 wrote:
    I meant no offense Su May :oops: They just never did anything for me. To each their own.

I'm officially disowning you as a friend.

Kidding :mrgreen::mrgreen: Their music does nothing for me anymore either, but I used to love them :) I've moved on to better things, still think they are nice guys, especially Jon Bon Jovi.

Have fun tonight, Dallas peeps. Take some pictures. :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    barger395 wrote:

I'm officially disowning you as a friend.

Kidding :mrgreen::mrgreen: Their music does nothing for me anymore either, but I used to love them :) I've moved on to better things, still think they are nice guys, especially Jon Bon Jovi.

Have fun tonight, Dallas peeps. Take some pictures. :D

:-D :-D
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    After that 12/12/12 concert I think Bon Jovi took the Cheesiest man in rock crown from Bruce.

That being said I'm a big Bruce fan but let's be real... He can be pretty cheesy. :lol:
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    6:00, we will txt some pics out, hopefully of Dan or chad puking ;)
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    6:00, we will txt some pics out, hopefully of Dan or chad puking ;)

I should have kept that video of you singing and dancing some Bieber at our last party :lol::lol::lol: Turns out alcohol gives Robley bieber fever. :P
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I'm saving the puking for saturday night...have to get up early tomorrow :cry: I'm sure some dumbass behavior is in order though :lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Robley likes himself some Jack in the Box after a couple of beers !! :lol:
  • Options
    Hey Dan, I am big Bruce fan as well. I remember how bitter I was at my high school classmates who loved Bon Jovi and thought Bruce sucked. My disdain of Bon Jovi started then and really hasn't gone away. And yes, Bruce can get pretty cheesy.

You kids have tonight!! CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    Brotherly bump.. ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    PURPLE!!!! :D
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    MadSeasonpurple_small.jpg