My stupid neighbor

edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
So I got this neighbor who's always pissing me off, he's got this dog who shits in my yard and driveway. I really don't care because I just get a shovel and scoop it up and throw it over the fence into his yard or if its on the driveway I just throw it up near his front steps. I come home yesterday and navigate my way through all these piles of shit and start throwing it back towards his place. Neighbor comes home and starts cursing me out. Then starts telling me that my vehicles aren't green or earth friendly. He's probably right but I don't give a fuck. He proceeds to both about my 1976 motorhome and how much oil it leaks, which isn't the case, that fucker is as dry as a popcorn fart.

Anyway he makes a point of plugging in his little piss-ant green car hybrid thing and tells me to do the right thing and sell my RV and 1991 ford truck. He goes inside. So now I'm mad and I continue shoveling his dogs shit back to his steps, at some point he decides to come outside and I guess I hit him with some dog shit, so now he's mad.

Anyway I decide to start up my RV and truck, just to warm them both up for a couple hours, and maybe just to piss him off, then I get the cops at my house telling me about the rules I'm breaking and if i have any intention of driving these vehicles. the answer of course is yes, im going winter camping. So I shut the vehicles off so I don't get in real trouble. The neighbor fucker starts laughing at me, another snitch.

Turns out he doesn't have a dog anymore and he wants me to come clean all the shit off his steps.
What should I do? Do you have a neighbor that's always pisssing you off?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you need to start a blog. I'd read it. :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Throw the dog shit on his green car.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    My neighbors are really cool

That sucks dude. That guy is a fucking dick
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Turns out he doesn't have a dog anymore and he wants me to come clean all the shit off his steps.

:lol:
    yeah you should probably make the effort
    butt fuck him though
    on telling you how to live
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    So if he doesn't have a dog where did all of the crap come from? :?
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mysticweed wrote:

:lol:
    yeah you should probably make the effort
    butt fuck him though
    on telling you how to live

:o :shock:
  • DS1119 wrote:

That's what I don't get, he had a dog I can say for sure. I'm gonna pay some smart person to set up a bunch of spy cameras. I bet he's got that stupid dog still, probably keeps him inside next to the jar of peanut butter and the tissues.
  • Turns out he doesn't have a dog anymore and he wants me to come clean all the shit off his steps.

:lol::lol:

Dude, Aside from him being an ass telling you how to live, imagine from his perspective that some guy is just piling dog shit on his steps and yard. I'd be pissed too. I'd start with apologizing and it should be kinda a funny story between the two of you.

Personally, I despise dog shit in my yard. I hit a pile with the weedeater the other day and sprayed it all over my shins. Fucking gross. But I'm outside alot, and if I catch assholes letting dogs shit in my yard, I will yell once, and I will fling poo if there's a second time. People need to clean up after themselves. Just catch the perpetrator in the act or get cameras like you said.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

:lol::lol:

Dude, Aside from him being an ass telling you how to live, imagine from his perspective that some guy is just piling dog shit on his steps and yard. I'd be pissed too. I'd start with apologizing and it should be kinda a funny story between the two of you.

Personally, I despise dog shit in my yard. I hit a pile with the weedeater the other day and sprayed it all over my shins. Fucking gross. But I'm outside alot, and if I catch assholes letting dogs shit in my yard, I will yell once, and I will fling poo if there's a second time. People need to clean up after themselves. Just catch the perpetrator in the act or get cameras like you said.

i get it every now and then. when i see it, i chuck it into the street.

did have some punk ass kids walk by and litter when i was in the garage....i was like really dude....i'm sure i called him a few names as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 683
    This is hilarious! Plea the fifth!
    Paul D.
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    Love this story! I don't have neighbors to compare this too, but I would say its a push. For him telling you what to do and you throwing shit in his yard. Maybe put it in a flaming bag and knock on the door and run???? I do remember growing up my friends neighbor told us we were keeping him up, because us 6 kids (15 years old) were playing basketball in the driveway to loud after school. Sorry dude, if the sun is out we can do whatever we want!!!
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    DS1119 wrote:

That's my bad ate a bunch of tacos and just had to go.

Yeah I have a douche bag neighbor. He whines about how his yard which according to the auditors office is ours but fuck him he can mow it. Whats funny is he pisses and moans about his yard he has 5 cars none of which have wheels and 4 of them have no windows. His kids piss me off too they are so damn annoying. I want to kick his ass and shave that stupid fucking mullet off his fat redneck head. Now he and his wife like to argue with each other outside which is highly annoying. Basically he's white trash that got a great deal on a nice house. I kind of hope his house explodes with him in it.

Of course the final straw was back in Sept when I had a party and he came over at 8 pm and said we were being too loud. I politely told him to get the fuck off my property or I was going to turn the live music up all the way. He got in my face but then backed off when my friends got behind me. Overall he's a douche bag piece of shit that need to get off his high horse.
    My butt itches!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,799
    great thread!

I love any thread that has "fling poo" in it! :lol::lol:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    If 80's buddy films taught me anything, it's that you have a great opportunity here. Instead of you two feuding, you could hop in that RV of yours and set out on an adventure to find the dog that's been shitting in your yard. It will be awkward and unfriendly at first, but on your journey of self-discovery (and dog shit discovery) you'll form a bond, become friends, experience a montage or two, and in the end once the culprit has been apprehended you guys develop a Hybrid RV together and open a dealership.

Or you could just keep shoveling dog shit on his yard. That would probably be pretty fun too.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    dugangsxr wrote:
    This is hilarious! Plea the fifth!

they don't have that up in canada....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you need to start a blog. I'd read it. :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol: me too :corn:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Bra

Vo

:clap:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,199
    So you are not even sure hi's dog is the culpript i would talk to the man and state your case and tell him to mind hi's p&qs about your choice of automobiles and can you submitt videos of you throwing shit over to hi's house ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer