Options

GOD...Its OK..I Loved YOU Anyway..But after this....

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    well for starters,ill make this as stamp to a shirt for the next tour...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,393

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Holy sha-moley! Nice one, D! Someone must like you a bunch!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    mfc2006 wrote:
    This could not have happened to a better fan...

:D:D
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,393
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    This could not have happened to a better fan...

:D:D

Just speaking the truth! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,334
    I know it's already been sung,... can't be said enough...

...that is truly fucking amazing!

Congrats D, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :D

http://youtu.be/nSSr5H7h5CA
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    WHAT THE HELL I CAN SAY????

LOVE YOU MORE????

HOLY SHIT.....

THANK YOU MIKE......THANK YOU GOD...

SEEYA AT THE NEXT ONE...YOU KNOW...YOUR SIDE...

YOU ARE THE BEST GUY IN ROCKNROLL..

I agree. I'm sure she wants something from you? I'm kidding. I just got a Clive Barker sketch from my friend!
    Clive signed it for him to me. Sure, it was my birthday. All I asked for was windshield wipers and a " Flight of the Conchords" dvd. I guess I talk about Clive Barker and Pearl Jam too much. I don't even know how to thank him. Congrats to you, Dude!!!!
    I hope You get to meet Mike one day
    I still need to buy Wiper Blades... But still very happy!

:D

113yd.jpg

AND HUGE THANK,TO A GREAT GIRL,THAT DO THIS....AND TALKED TO MIKE ABOUT ME..

SHE SAW HOW I LOVE THIS GUY ...AND SHE PUTS THIS TOGETHER,

SENT THE CD THAT MIKE GAVE HER AS GIFT BACK TO HIM,TO SIGN IT

MIKE SENT IT BACK TO HER AND SHE MAIL IT FROM THE STATES ALL THE WAY TO GREECE..

I COULDNT EXPECT ANYTHING BETTER WHEN COMES TO THIS BAND..

A FUCKIN HUGE THANKS GIRL.....A FUCKIN HUGE THANKS....

THIS MADE MY DECADE....

I HAVE NO WORDS...

Dimitris...
  • Options
    Thanks again everyone for your kind words

and ofcourse savila2012...you rock.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    congrats buddy!!!!
    you deserve it more than anyone else!
    always mikes side!!!
    8-)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Nice peeps out there. What a great gift for you Dimi :D:D:D
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Dimi! That is awesome!! :o
    No one deserves it more :-D
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    yes God.....it was an Inside Job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUij90kZRUA
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    Great idea D!!!! :clap:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    still so happy for you D! I'll echo couldn't have happened to a better fan. I love this board, and how we help each other out. I knew you have given me stuff, and I'm thanking Rico was able to hook me up with a signed RNDM cd when he went to Easy street. There are others, from many on here, but I love the way this board connects us through help with support of troubles, to merch, ect. It's amazing. :mrgreen:
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    Oh Dimitri! That's awesome!
    From the many posts of yours I've read, you seem like such a lovely person, never antagonistic or mean, and always warm and full of enthusiasm! And you're obviously TOTALLY obsessed with Pearl Jam and Mike . . . Thus I think it's possible that you wholly deserve it :)

That, and of course Mike is a f***ing legend, and your friend is a total sweatheart that likes to see other people happy. :D:D
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:
    From the many posts of yours I've read, you seem like such a lovely person, never antagonistic or mean, and always warm and full of enthusiasm! And you're obviously TOTALLY obsessed with Pearl Jam and Mike . . . Thus I think it's possible that you wholly deserve it :)

That, and of course Mike is a f***ing legend, and your friend is a total sweatheart that likes to see other people happy. :D:D
    i have to admit,that a lot of people around here says alot of great and nice things about me...
    but you are the first that spot something without even know me in person,something i always believe for myself and thought people never noticed..im impressed,really that you said it..
    thanks..
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    MsNelly wrote:

i have to admit,that a lot of people around here says alot of great and nice things about me...
    but you are the first that spot something without even know me in person,something i always believe for myself and thought people never noticed..im impressed,really that you said it..
    thanks..

I'm trying to work out what I've said that others haven't said before!!! But whatever it was, I'm glad you feel like someone noticed . . . sometimes all we ever want to feel is really seen by someone else. I can't talk for all women, but I know if a boy behaves likes he actually 'sees' me, as a human being, struggling and trying to be good, it's pretty special. :)

Again, Dimitri you're a truly committed and wonderful Pearl Jam fan, and we could use more people like you in the world! Which is why the response to this has been so huge. Everyone is happy for you, because you're lovely. We all want to see nice things happen to good people.

If there was an emoticon for HUGS I would be posting it here, which there isn't, so I am sending lots of virtual hugs your way! :D:D:D
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:
    MsNelly wrote:

thanks..

I'm trying to work out what I've said that others haven't said before!!! But whatever it was, I'm glad you feel like someone noticed . . . sometimes all we ever want to feel is really seen by someone else. I can't talk for all women, but I know if a boy behaves likes he actually 'sees' me, as a human being, struggling and trying to be good, it's pretty special. :)

Again, Dimitri you're a truly committed and wonderful Pearl Jam fan, and we could use more people like you in the world! Which is why the response to this has been so huge. Everyone is happy for you, because you're lovely. We all want to see nice things happen to good people.

If there was an emoticon for HUGS I would be posting it here, which there isn't, so I am sending lots of virtual hugs your way! :D:D:D
    Thank You..
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    This is mind bogglingly cool. Good on everyone involved. Cool cool stuff.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    i know that shit glows! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    thats awesome brother!
  • Options
    ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    edited January 2013
    Post edited by ogey38 on
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • Options
    ogey38 wrote:
    Great surprise, Dimi! I'm sure you'll treasure that always! My fav PJ song today is Release. It'll be different tomorrow.

Thanks for the chance!
    you can post that at the other thread..

and thank you
  • Options
    TBibbyTBibby Posts: 393
    I wonder what you will get when you hit the 100K posts mark... A private living room concert by Mike? :D
  • Options
    knowing how much you wanted this, I'm very happy for you Dimi! :)
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    :shock: :shock: i just saw this thread...wow...that's why he is a God....sooooo cool of him :D
    congrats Dimi!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    savila2012 wrote:
    ok so I just have to set the record straight. I feel like I am getting much more kudos than I deserve. :) It wasn't actually a gift to me per say, Mike gave me several things to use as raffle/auction items for a fundraiser for CCFA. I was trying to figure out the best way to raise the most money while making sure the items went to people who would truly appreciate and value them. In setting up the fundraiser I figured the best way to find the right people would be through pjs website. As I am a bit technically challenged I had to reach out to some people for help. i sent a few random messages to people who I'm sure thought i was a nutjob and Dimitri ended up helping me out and hooking me up with some other folks who assisted me in making the fundraiser go off so smoothly and we raised over $2000 dollars for CCFA! I felt it only right that since Dimitri took a chance on me and after reading his posts and seeing what a fan he was of Mike's that I make sure that he got something special. I had 6 items to raffle so I only raffled 5 of them and the last one I saved for Dimitri. While I have learned since joining these boards that a bootleg itself is rather special, having it signed personally to him from "GOD" (as he calls Mike) would be something priceless for him and I felt it was the least I could do to thank him for taking a chance on me and helping me out. It makes me so happy to see how happy he is with his gift, that is really all the thanks I need and reading all of your posts about what a great guy he is only confirms the fact that I did the right thing. Mike and the guys are so lucky to have such dedicated and gracious fans and I know they truly appreciate it. Thanks again Dimitri for helping me out and you know you have a friend for life here in Vegas!! :D

I have to say thanks and much love too, to savila, as she did the exact same thing for me. And even hand-delivered it to me here in Vegas! I too got a personalized autograph from Mike, and she even had it in a plexiglas frame! So, I too know and appreciate the love and happiness that a cool gift like this brings. She of course didn't make mention of her other act of kindness on this thread, but I'd like it to be known what she did for me too.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    Thanks Brennan. As was the gift for Dimitris, yours was well deserved too. After Dimitris helped me get the ball rolling, you took it from there and helped me get the actual fundraiser organized. Neither of you expected anything in return, you just helped a fellow human being with no regard to what you would get out of it, and for that I am very grateful and giving you back something like that was the least I could do. I'm so glad you are enjoying it and just know that delivering it to you before xmas made me feel like Santa Clause and it was the best present I could receive. Thank you both!! :D
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,774
    TBibby wrote:
    I wonder what you will get when you hit the 100K posts mark... A private living room concert by Mike? :D

The encore break...DIMI would have to change his pants...hell, the second song!

:lol::lol:
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    TBibby wrote:

The encore break...DIMI would have to change his pants...hell, the second song!

:lol::lol:
    hehe..
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Very cool to see this - you certainly deserve it, Dimi! :clap:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz