WOMEN Are Incredible........

g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Ok i do housework on my days off in our house and it has many square feet. EVERY square inch that I sweep or vacuum I find my lady's red hair everywhere.

HOW IS IT THAT WOMEN DON'T GO BALD!

Her hair is beautiful on her head but I can't stand it all over the place....btw I'm thank I'm not balding or will ever go bald.

So what's the deal they lose strands and then they JUST pop up automatically?

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :lol: I think we lose on average 200 hairs per day. And the longer it is, the worse it gets.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Red Head you say?
  • yep...Are Incredible.....

I Love them,no matter what..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Red Head you say?

Yup, a reddish auburn looking strands all over. Long hair is kool but keep it on the head please. I have constantly ask her....are you balding? Her answer...nope.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    g under p wrote:
    Red Head you say?

Yup, a reddish auburn looking strands all over. Long hair is kool but keep it on the head please. I have constantly ask her....are you balding? Her answer...nope.

Peace

Haha I'm quite sure she's not doing it on purpose!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    g under p wrote:
    Red Head you say?

Peace

My wife's a red head some times and loses her hair alot as well, after she takes a shower i clean out the drain, always a few strands, my hair is buzzed short so i know it's not me, but she wont admit it either. Their women, their weird.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    g under p wrote:
    Red Head you say?

Peace

right. hairs are not lobster claws.

they do grow back.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I could take em or leave em.
    rollings wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Red Head you say?

Peace

right. hairs are not lobster claws.

they do grow back.

I know this but with so much hair everywhere yet she still has a very full head of hair.

Peace

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    g under p wrote:
    i do housework on my days off in our house

ahhh....i have spotted the root issue.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shepshep Posts: 5,762
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    i do housework on my days off in our house

ahhh....i have spotted the root issue.

Would you like me to get the snap chart ready now that you've identified the root cause?

:P
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Girls?
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Maybe, you are stressing her out so much, it's causing it to fall out.
    Blondes have all the fun :cry:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    see if she find a black or blonde hair in your car seats you are toast, little mister
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    does your lady have green eyes? red heads with green eyes... hot.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Maybe, you are stressing her out so much, it's causing it to fall out.
    Blondes have all the fun :cry:

It doesn't bother her one bit she knows her hair falls out but it sure grows back full length. She took my advice and uses pure coconut oil to keep it full with plenty of sheen.

Peace

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    g under p wrote:
    Ok i do housework on my days off in our house and it has many square feet. EVERY square inch that I sweep or vacuum I find my lady's red hair everywhere.

Her hair is beautiful on her head but I can't stand it all over the place....btw I'm thank I'm not balding or will ever go bald.

Peace

Don't worry about finding your wife's strands of hair - Everywhere. Women do touch there hair more, put it up in a ponytail or a bun and before you know it a few strands of hair fall out.

Most women with long hair have the same problem. I seem to vacuum constantly, especially the bathroom :P
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Don't worry about finding your wife's strands of hair - Everywhere. Women do touch there hair more, put it up in a ponytail or a bun and before you know it a few strands of hair fall out.

Most women with long hair have the same problem. I seem to vacuum constantly, especially the bathroom :P

Yup especially in the bathroom I keep everything covered up in there. Just another thing in life one has to deal since her hair was the very first thing I noticed when I saw her for the first time.

Peace

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    let's say your left leg is xmas and your leg is newyears...why dont we meet inbetween the holidaze
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    :lol: funnythread unlessthe hair is in my sandwich i wouldn't care
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    USARAY wrote:
    :lol: funnythread unlessthe hair is in my sandwich i wouldn't care

:lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    puh-lease.. all mammals shed. women are awesome!!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    chadwick wrote:

To answer your ? Chadwick they are hazel. However, when the sun hits them at the right angle they appear HULK green. At least she thinks so being a personal trainer she likes to flex her muscles just like the angry green guy. :D

Peace

g under p wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

To answer your ? Chadwick they are hazel. However, when the sun hits them at the right angle they appear HULK green. At least she thinks so being a personal trainer she likes to flex her muscles just like the angry green guy. :D

Peace
    fantastic, buddy.

yep women are incredible.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    g under p wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Peace

:shock: I thought I was the only one with those color eyes

and when you mean HULK green, do you mean the way Bill Bixby's eyes would glow when he was turning into the incredible hulk on the tv show?

Growing up, there were even kids who used to tease me and call me "hulk" or "hulk eyes".
    rollings wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Peace

and when you mean HULK green, do you mean the way Bill Bixby's eyes would glow when he was turning into the incredible hulk on the tv show?

Growing up, there were even kids who used to tease me and call me "hulk" or "hulk eyes".

No not like BB's glowing eyes Hulk but a shade of green. Of many times excuses ALL of her hair I constantly run into.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

No not like BB's glowing eyes Hulk but a shade of green. Of many times excuses ALL of her hair I constantly run into.

Peace

Peace to you too.

I see.

Well, at least that's good to know that I still might be the only glowing-hulk-green-eyed lady around. Somebody told me the other day about them, "that's not even a color" :|