Ray Lewis.

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,426
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I do not want to see that dancing, prancing, murderer in the Superbowl.
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :clap:

Glad I don't watch ESPN. I bet they're lathering his ass all day.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'll be rooting NFC in this superbowl.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I like him and if he was on your team so would you.. :P
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365

What about the other drunk drivers, spouse abusers, UGG spokesmen?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    who spends more money on superbowl tickets.....pats or ravens fans?

thats who iam rooting for
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I do not want to see that dancing, prancing, murderer in the Superbowl.

I didn't even know about his questionable past until this past weekend I read it in my local paper. :shock:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I would love to see the killer take out one more Hall Of Fame QB on his way out.

Ravens vs. 49'ers
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,424
    agree that the attention and reverance the media is showing this murderer is pretty disgusting. that said i hope his team beats the cheating scumbag bellicheck and brady boy.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I like the way Ray can turn any question, even just an X's and O's question, into being about how emotional his retirement is.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,760
    LloydXmas wrote:
    :clap:

Glad I don't watch ESPN. I bet they're lathering his ass all day.

They've already hired him for after he retires. So yeah.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    ESPN rather waste their time on Ray Lewis instead of focusing on an upstanding citizen Tony Gonzalez who is also going to retire.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I am still on the fence about this guy.
    But I watched the HELL out of that freakin' overtime last Saturday.
    Should be an awesome weekend coming up!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Fuck Ray Lewis. If I did what he did, I would still be in jail.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I wonder how far the Ravens can ride Ray's Last Stab?
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    I like the way Ray can turn any question, even just an X's and O's question, into being about how emotional his retirement is.

As well as say "god is great" and "hallelujah" as many times as he can.

He's one of those guys like Gene Simmons that has to speak slow, methodically, and quietly so every word seems just oh so important. Get over yourself, murderer. Go say "praise god" to your victim's family.

Blech.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    I could care less i say give them all steroids and have them all beat eachother to death to the last man standing that would make for a great superbowl ...Hi's not the 1st and won't be the last criminal to play in the big game ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    RL on the field is a beast with his intensity and knowledge playing defense. I told my boys if you can have a third of his intensity on the field you will have success playing football.

RL Off the field that's a whole other issue.

That said even though I like the Ravens I hope the Patriots crush them in Foxboro.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I would love to see the killer take out one more Hall Of Fame QB on his way out.

Ravens vs. 49'ers
    this is the match-up I'm hoping for
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • He is a hell of a football player. There is not one of you people around here that can deny that, you know he's awesome.

Regardless of his past he plays the game the right way. Let it go you bunch of haters
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    He is a hell of a football player. There is not one of you people around here that can deny that, you know he's awesome.

Regardless of his past he plays the game the right way. Let it go you bunch of haters

I won't argue that he's a great football player. But we should let murder go just because he's a great player? By the way, I don't know ALL the details of the case. Never paid that much attention, but I do know he was at the VERY least an accomplice to murder, and obstructed a murder investigation. He should be locked up like any other person would be if they had done the same thing. Or, be allowed to continue to do his thing, but not expect everybody to forget.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • StevieGStevieG Posts: 850

Can't stand this fucking disgrace of a human being. At least he's retiring. I hear he wants to focus more on his true passion....stabbing and murdering people. This guy is a piece of shit!!
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    StevieG wrote:

Can't stand this fucking disgrace of a human being. At least he's retiring. I hear he wants to focus more on his true passion....stabbing and murdering people. This guy is a piece of shit!!
    But yet. ESPN hires him as an analyst. What a shit company
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    He is a hell of a football player. There is not one of you people around here that can deny that, you know he's awesome.

I won't argue that he's a great football player. But we should let murder go just because he's a great player? By the way, I don't know ALL the details of the case. Never paid that much attention, but I do know he was at the VERY least an accomplice to murder, and obstructed a murder investigation. He should be locked up like any other person would be if they had done the same thing. Or, be allowed to continue to do his thing, but not expect everybody to forget.

One may think of him as a murderer or an accomplice to murder it still had to be proven without a reasonable doubt in Georgia and there appeared to be plenty of doubt. One thing that can be said about him is that he has kept himself out of trouble and clean since the incident. Maybe that fact led ESPN to hire him as a football analyst.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)