buying a record player... help

edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
so i m looking at buying a record player there seems to be slim pickings from my research, im looking for more options (probably need ideas from aussies here) as im looking at a local or national purchase. Also what should I be looking for when buying record players? I ve seen lenoxx ones online For $99-$119 has anyone had experience with lenoxx? basically i dont need a top of the line model just something half descent to give a few pj vinyls a whirl.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    based on ur post, don't spend more than $120. Wait a year and see if you like collecting vinyl, flipping records over, storing it, enjoying the listening experience etc. etc.

If you're still interested after a year but feel like ur not getting the complete listening experience, buy the Project Debut III for $300 bucks.

If you're record player is collecting dust or if you're happy with what you're currently hearing, then so be it.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • based on ur post, don't spend more than $120. Wait a year and see if you like collecting vinyl, flipping records over, storing it, enjoying the listening experience etc. etc.

If you're still interested after a year but feel like ur not getting the complete listening experience, buy the Project Debut III for $300 bucks.

If you're record player is collecting dust or if you're happy with what you're currently hearing, then so be it.

cheers