Soundgarden Photography Contest. I need your help

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,239
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I entered this contest to win the opportunity to shoot Soundgarden here in Toronto.

I need as many votes as possible right now. There is a professional photographer from Toronto in the top 3 right now. If anyone here can help me out that would be great!!

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvi ... 457839/880
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I did my part. Good luck!
    TEACHER SEEKS PUPIL
    Must have an earnest desire to save the world
    Apply in person
  • Thanks Thunderclap :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • bump
  • bump
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Hey Mel, so we’re not voting on a photograph yet, we’re just voting for you, yes??
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    damn ... can you vote if you are not on FB or twitter?
  • Hey Mel, so we’re not voting on a photograph yet, we’re just voting for you, yes??

Yes. The contest is voting for a person. The person who wins for each city gets to shoot the band at the concert in the city they submitted on their entry form.

Polaris...sadly no :(
  • bump