Options

15 years of YIELD

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    Happy Birthday Yield!!! :D
  • Options
    Happy to the fucking Birthday YIELD. The third greatest pearl jam record of all time. I love you.

If it wasn't for MFC I'd be dead right now. True story, that motherfucker saved my life, you probably can't tell but I was once an angry young man.

As far as directors cut for SVT we need it. We need it bad, there is so much more footage in the vaults then what is on that release. Here has to be, cameras are always rolling.

I don't know this Fanch character but you seem like a swell shit, cheers man!!
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Happy to the fucking Birthday YIELD. The third greatest pearl jam record of all time. I love you.

If it wasn't for MFC I'd be dead right now. True story, that motherfucker saved my life, you probably can't tell but I was once an angry young man.

As far as directors cut for SVT we need it. We need it bad, there is so much more footage in the vaults then what is on that release. Here has to be, cameras are always rolling.

My friend, how can you say YIELD is your 3rd fav record after your testament to the power of LOW LIGHT?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:

My friend, how can you say YIELD is your 3rd fav record after your testament to the power of LOW LIGHT?

My testament to the power of low light, hmmm don't recall doing that. Did I do that? Or someone else
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    MFC, sorry my friend. But the question (like the song) remains the same.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    MFC, sorry my friend. But the question (like the song) remains the same.

Ya, MFC has a special place in my heart and head. I just think top to bottom, side A thru side B that Yield is 3rd. I'm Faithful
    Ten
    Vs.
    yield
    Vitalogy
    No Code
    Binaural
    Riot Act
    Those other 2
    As far as the studio goes
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, Yield!! It's been an incredible 15 years.
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    Yes indeed...happy 15th you sexy beast...I hope we've not seen all of you...I'm sure there's director's-cut grade tidbits that are hopefully surfacing with a reissue...I love you, YIELD...from top to bottom :oops:
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,081
    I was a producer/dj for the college radio station and remember playing it for the first time when I was 19.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."