Brand New and Collectable GMS/Rogers Holiday Drum Kit for sa

drumgoddrumgod Posts: 1
edited January 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi folks for 47 years I was a drummer in the Terry Ork music scene along with working with Georgio Gomelski in the late 70's early 80's My name is Robbie Wise and I played with everybody from Lena Horne to The Gizmos when they came out to Hoboken ( the ep is on itunes). 4 years ago the great post office of ours destroyed my life when all my lower back discs were crushed unloading a truck and after telling the driver NOT to put any more equiptment on the lift with my back turned to lower the lift I was hammered and to add salt to the wound the head of the Long Island Clerk local saw it and I had to drive myself to the hospital where I had an epidoral and a morphine drip. So to cut to the chase the postmaster and supervisor lied about my injury and this summer the New York Dept of labor called to verify 14 denied workers comp requests including a heart triple bypass in 2006. They said the same supervisor started denying my cases in 2003 when I had stents put in so now for the past 4 years I've been bedridden , my wife wants a divorce I can only walk when a tens unit set at 210 is attached to my spine and I have to 2 air casts to stay off my heals because that's where the sciatic episodes start. Any state in the us would have taken this case but NY has a law that when you sue the gov't you gotta be a Kardashion to pay the legal fees. I'm learning how to walk but my drumming career is over and at 56 I will have to start a new life so if you can part with $1000 and pick them up yourself you have drums that they don't make anymore in the 1968 Rodgers 8x12 tom, 14x14 floor tom 22" bass drum with Rogers decal and the added drums from GMS a 8x13 tom and 10x14 tom and a 16x 16 floor tom complete with 1 24' Paiste cymbal 1 18' Red Paiste Crash and 18: Black Paiste Crash that were never circulated in the US in the last century. The trap case and the drum all have hard shell cases . If interested remember you gotta get them I do NOT walk I live with sciatica and right now my life without ever seeing a live show gain is no picnic. MY email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:paisteboy98@yahoo.com">paisteboy98@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> Just $1000 and your getting history. thank you for your time and ten club people I may never see a show but thank you for the downloads. sincerely, Robbie Wise also I forgot 2 15' sound-edge hi-hats and I'll throw in a towel.
Robbie Wise