8181 Posts: 58,276
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
you ever been to one?
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Once, yeah.
    Had to get it out of the way so I could legitimately use the phrase, this aint my first rodeo.

it was fucking weird. It does motivate one to drink though.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I went to rodeo where they let people in the crowd ride an old bull for $20. I lasted less then 3 seconds and got tossed in the air. Luckily I was still under 20 years old and indestructable.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Jason P wrote:
    I went to rodeo where they let people in the crowd ride an old bull for $20. I lasted less then 3 seconds and got tossed in the air. Luckily I was still under 20 years old and indestructable.

sweet.

i did a mechanical bull years ago. don't remember how i did. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Once, yeah.
    Had to get it out of the way so I could legitimately use the phrase, this aint my first rodeo.

nice :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    edited January 2013
    Arcadia Rodeo, hoss. Yee-fuckin'-haw!!!

My first babysitter, Denise, was a trick rider in that one. Holy hotness! I never wanted to be a horse so bad!
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    No but I've had a hoe down before. :D
    dankind wrote:

My first babysitter, Denise, was a trick rider in that one. Holy hotness! I never wanted to be a horse so bad!

pix :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dankind wrote:

:lol: well, you did say you got into girls early!
    DS1119 wrote:
    No but I've had a hoe down before. :D

:lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • oh..i thought thread was about the sexual position.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I was stuck in traffic leaving a rodeo in Stockton, CA when some rednecks with a giant confederate flag mounted to their pickup truck decided to put it in 4 wheel drive and just drive through the grass and bypass the traffic. While they were hooting and hollering, they failed to notice the clearance between a tree branch and their giant oversized stupid flag was not enough and the branch snapped it right off.

:mrgreen:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Jason P wrote:
    I was stuck in traffic leaving a rodeo in Stockton, CA when some rednecks with a giant confederate flag mounted to their pickup truck decided to put it in 4 wheel drive and just drive through the grass and bypass the traffic. While they were hooting and hollering, they failed to notice the clearance between a tree branch and their giant oversized stupid flag was not enough and the branch snapped it right off.

:mrgreen:
    fucking hilarious
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    oh..i thought thread was about the sexual position.

I hear the reverse cowgirl is all the rage.

:corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol:
    Thank god the reverse rodeo clown never really took off. I hate clowns. :shifty:
    we have a rodeo here annually every single september whatever date it is. they do a pancake breakfast one of the mornings. they do a rodeo parade sunday morning. it is a 3 or 4 day event.

thursday, friday & saturday rodeos... sunday the parade. it's a pretty big deal for these assholes. they hire musical entertainment for a couple nights. teenagers & other derelicts may run around hundreds of acres & acres of campsites & steal coolers of beer whilst cowboys are off at the rodeo during the night time showing.

i never took a cowboy's cooler fulla beer on ice. that woulda been a dickhead move only a drunkin little prick woulda done. however, i have drank stolen beer from some (i can just imagine) irritated cowboys & cowgirls.

what the fuck ever... your horses shit all over our town for a good week. thank you for donating your brews.
    this year will be the 66th annual tri state rodeo. i found the following from calendar of events from the county where i dwell

"C.E. "Eddie" Richards Arena
    Since 1947, Fort Madison has hosted one of the nation’s top professional rodeos in a 10,000 seat outdoor arena that plays host to four performances. The PRCA Rodeo action begins every year the Wednesday after Labor Day and providea quality contestants in all the areas of rodeo, from the bronc riding, bull riding, barrel racing to the crowning of the Miss Iowa Rodeo. If you are planning to attend the rodeo, get your reservations in quickly since the area fills up with other fans of quality rodeos." - lee county calendar of events.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

:lol:
    Thank god the reverse rodeo clown never really took off. I hate clowns. :shifty:

:lol::lol: That would just ruin it for life! :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

Never watch the movie Vulgar.

Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, Dante, Brian O'Halloran, Ethan Suplee. Should be a hoot and a half, right? WRONG!!!

I cannot unsee that movie, and it's been at least 10 years.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

im not talking about that...it all starts with the secret you whisper at her ear,and the same time you grab her hair... :corn:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Mamasan23 wrote:

im not talking about that...it all starts with the secret you whisper at her ear,and the same time you grab her hair... :corn:
    That she feels just like her sister. I know that one.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind wrote:
    [
    but if she not have sister..?

there is an sure way..

i have AIDS... :fp:

and there it starts..
    people collect tri state rodeo buttons

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    dankind wrote:
    [

there is an sure way..

and there it starts..
    :nono: :nono: :nono:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    dankind wrote:
    [

there is an sure way..

and there it starts..
    OK...this went from funny to odd.

I don't get the AIDS ref. Sorry!
    :?
  • calgarystampede2012poster-1.jpg

I've been to this a couple times.
    1 of the largest in Canada,
    though I don't think that's saying much
    compared to the fairs, festivals, n' carnivals
    of the States.
    Free pancakes for a whole week- sweet!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    calgarystampede2012poster-1.jpg

I've been to this a couple times.
    1 of the largest in Canada,
    though I don't think that's saying much
    compared to the fairs, festivals, n' carnivals
    of the States.
    Free pancakes for a whole week- sweet!

Cheers.

i thought the calgary stampede was one of hte bigger ones around. i could be wrong.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • hedonist wrote:
    OK...this went from funny to odd.

I don't get the AIDS ref. Sorry!
    yep i know!!!its a black joke!!im not going to use it!!
    its one of the popular black jokes here!
    cheyenne, wyoming anyone?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • so,there is a national championship or something at states?
    so,there is a national championship or something at states?

vegas i believe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    chadwick wrote:
    cheyenne, wyoming anyone?

never been
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg