FS:Klausen 04 Showbox Warbird -(FT for Seattle Tix perhaps?)

jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
edited November 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hello everyone ...

Well, I've enjoyed having this for quite a few years but, it's time to consolidate as there is only so much wall space ... so, I'm letting this one go.

I originally bought this from Brad's initial website launch back in '07 and had it professionally framed immediately. It's signed with a low # in the edition (12) if you're into that kinda thing.

Not trying to make a ton off it, would love a bay area PJ fan to have it for $250, which if you know the cost of framing, seems like a pretty good deal when you look at the cost of the print as well. Really don't want to deal with shipping it ... but if it stays up here for a while, I may reconsider (and obviously, you'd have to pay all the shipping and insurance charges.)

Thanks for looking.

SEE NOTE BELOW ABOUT SEATTLE TICKETS!

KlausenShowbox_zpsa02b53d3.jpg
"You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WOW this is a great deal for a framed, s/n version..wish I was in the SF area
  • Guy on here placed an ISO for this poster earlier today or yesterday. You guys should hook up!
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Guy on here placed an ISO for this poster earlier today or yesterday. You guys should hook up!

Thanks, we chatted. He actually doesn't want it framed ... and I really don't want to remove this from the frame, it's a stunner hooked up like this.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • I agree! It's an amazing piece! To bad. Framing is $200 bucks where I'm at...
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    that's a steal, surprised it's still around.
    kramer73 wrote:
    that's a steal, surprised it's still around.

me too.

Mid week bump ... thanks for reading.

Opening it up to shipping.

Bumping this as, I am also looking for 10c Tickets to the Seattle show.

So, if you got an extra ticket or two ... perhaps we can work something out.

Would unframe the poster if that's what you desired.

Hit me up.

• S p a c e dS p a c e d Seattle Posts: 36
    That was a great show! :D
    30 something shows and counting
    Tour's coming west soon ... bumping this up ...