My good deed for the day

Today I helped a little old lady with her groceries in the parking lot of the grocery store. Where I live you need to put a loonie in the cart to unlock it, when you're done you take your cart back and lock it up and get your dollar back. Probably a common thing.

We always have people that are lurking about trying to steal your cart for the change, they generally wait until you're done with your grocery bags.

Well these 2 guys stole the old lady's cart, with her groceries still in it.

I tore off after them, kind of shoved them out of the way, took the cart back to the lady, unpacked the cart and loaded her little car up for her, took the cart back. When I returned she insisted that I keep the dollar, she gave me a hug.

Nice little lady, but the names she was yelling at those 2 guys sure made me laugh.

That is it..... Very true story
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    gotta be honest.......only one store around here "charges" you for using the shopping cart. that chain sucks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    My good deed for the day:
    I let a little old lady walk in front of my car at the grocery store without honking at her to get the hell out of my way!

:D
  • im patient with idiots
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    move bitch, get out the way
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jerry Seinfeld stole a marble rye from a little old lady and when she tried to yell for help he told her to shut up and called her an old bag.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Jerry Seinfeld stole a marble rye from a little old lady and when she tried to yell for help he told her to shut up and called her an old bag.

lets go fishing :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jerry Seinfeld stole a marble rye from a little old lady and when she tried to yell for help he told her to shut up and called her an old bag.

That little lady caused Morty to be impeached at the condo association.
    Fucking Jack Clompis got the votes, and he kept his pen....... Still works.
  • 81 wrote:
    Jerry Seinfeld stole a marble rye from a little old lady and when she tried to yell for help he told her to shut up and called her an old bag.

lets go fishing :lol:

George, lol

Then the little old lady testified at his trial in the final episode!
    it's hot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • , between her and Babboo Baut, those 2 fuckers were the reason they went to jail. Very,very bad man :nono:
    Key witnesses for the prosecution, Jackie Chiles didn't have a chance.
    my good dead.....i didn't pit anybody today :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Fuckers

Well done
  • 81 wrote:

What is Pit?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Educating the ignorant...or at least trying to. It's not their fault.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,773
    Today I helped a little old lady with her groceries in the parking lot of the grocery store. Where I live you need to put a loonie in the cart to unlock it, when you're done you take your cart back and lock it up and get your dollar back. Probably a common thing.

We always have people that are lurking about trying to steal your cart for the change, they generally wait until you're done with your grocery bags.

Well these 2 guys stole the old lady's cart, with her groceries still in it.

I tore off after them, kind of shoved them out of the way, took the cart back to the lady, unpacked the cart and loaded her little car up for her, took the cart back. When I returned she insisted that I keep the dollar, she gave me a hug.

Nice little lady, but the names she was yelling at those 2 guys sure made me laugh.

That is it..... Very true story

:clap:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Jerry: You didn't like the comment about the pen, did you?
    Jack: I did nooooot.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I didn't tell my co worker she was a bitch.......it was really hard not to. Most days I can deal with her, been working together for 9 years and most days shes ok, But half the time she can be a snotty pain in the ass that complains all day. in plain english a real bitch...and it almost came out of my mouth today. I would have regretted it the moment I said anything.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    81 wrote:

What is Pit?

cop thing....you hook a car's rear end with the nose of your car, causing them to spin out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

What is Pit?

cop thing....you hook a car's rear end with the nose of your car, causing them to spin out

Ah yes the old spin out the car In front of you trick.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Fuckers
    i didn't updeck the toilet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    My good deed of the day is going to be cooking a few eggs for myself in a minute.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,773
    I opened the trash can for an old lady to throw her garbage bag in.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024