Options

Free 2008 boot*

8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
*with the purchase of an Alpine PDX 5 amp.

rated at 75 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 or 2 ohms, birth sheet puts it at about 100 +400. pix upon request. current installed in the tacoma. if you were at "the tailgate" at alpine, you heard it. if you are in the chicago area, i'd be happy to demonstrate. includes original box, birth sheet, amp, speaker wire connections

it's a great amp, but i'm ready to try something new.

lets say 265 shipped in the United states....i'll ship outside of the us, but please contact for shipping quote, paypal gift (or include an extra 3% for fee's) i'm on the good sellers list.

boot selections include
Washington DC 6/22/08
New York 6/25/08
Hartford, CT 6/27/08

:corn:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jesus you're such a tease! I don't need no friggin amp,free boot yes,amp no :(
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

tell ya what.....if somebody buys it, i'll send you one of the non selected boots....on the house.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

tell ya what.....if somebody buys it, i'll send you one of the non selected boots....on the house.
    Sounds good to me,let's start the bidding folks!!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Sounds good to me,let's start the bidding folks!!
    :thumbup: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    anybody?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Great price!!! I can vouch and have seen both items great quality. Willing to throw in a 2012 Sniper and a box of Ritz with the deal.
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Did someone say boots?!?!
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Did someone say boobs?!?!
  • Options

free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can drop it off after work.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Did someone say boobs?!?!

Boobs are great too, but I already have those. :corn:

81 wrote:

free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can drop it off after work.

:thumbup: I'm looking to add to my bootleg collection since a few seemed to have gone missing. I won't be home after work, so if you could just leave them on the doorstep that would be great. :mrgreen::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    :thumbup: I'm looking to add to my bootleg collection since a few seemed to have gone missing. I won't be home after work, so if you could just leave them on the doorstep that would be great. :mrgreen::lol:

i'm not going to leave an amp on your door step. not with the snow and punks :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_iLIpzKY0
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    81 wrote:
    if you were at "the tailgate" at alpine, you heard it. if you are in the chicago area, you've rolled up your window when I pulled up next to you

fixed.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14