Options

How Do You Like Your Wiener?

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    DS1119 wrote:
    Have not seen any LA peeps listing 'Pinks'

pinks_hot_dogs.jpg

Anything green doesn't belong on a wiener.

It is LA -- guacamole goes with everything.
    (I agree, not on my dog!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

pinks_hot_dogs.jpg

that looks yammy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    Have not seen any LA peeps listing 'Pinks'

pinks_hot_dogs.jpg

Anything green doesn't belong on a wiener.

It is LA -- guacamole goes with everything.
    (I agree, not on my dog!)

Never had guacamole. I'm sure I wouldn't like it. :lol:
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    DS1119 wrote:

Not on anything? Damn, a pile of tortilla chips, a big ass margarita and freshly made guacamole?
    Wow....All is right in the world!

Also, the neon relish is a-maz-ing. So good. Wish they used that stuff everywhere.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Not on anything? Damn, a pile of tortilla chips, a big ass margarita and freshly made guacamole?

Also, the neon relish is a-maz-ing. So good. Wish they used that stuff everywhere.

I've never had tortilla chips or a margarita either. :lol:
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:fp:

You really need to get out more!!
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Jesus!

You've never had a margarita?
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    on the grill...with a snap when i bite it.
    I like Hebrew National
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

I take it back. I have had a tortilla chip. Very bland.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    you have to drink maragaritas, esp in the company of the fairer sex..it almost always leads to the best not chocolate of you life...

god bless tequilla
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

:lol:

That's why you put stuff on them, man :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    DS1119 wrote:

Jesus!

Me neither :P :lol: And as I learned the tequila that people usually have in Germany is crap.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Jesus!

Me neither :P :lol: And as I learned the tequila that people usually have in Germany is crap.

Tequila is probably my favorite hard liquor. That is always a crazy time. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

That's why you put stuff on them, man :lol:

Yeah, the stuff that gets put on them I have no interest in.
  • Options

I had an "incident" with tequila when I was 18 and never had it since. Even just the smell make me wanna puke. Or used to, I should say. I had a patron over here and it went down really smooth :D
  • Options

I had an "incident" with tequila when I was 18 and never had it since. Even just the smell make me wanna puke. Or used to, I should say. I had a patron over here and it went down really smooth :D

I've been a fan ever since the summer of 2011 when my friends and I purchased a bunch of bottle rockets and roman candles... and a bottle of tequila.

We were shooting Roman candles at each other, lighting off bottle rockets left and right. :lol:

At the end of the night I thought it would be cool to throw the rest of the fireworks onto the fire pit... yeah, they went off in all directions... on almost hit the house, another my buddy had to duck from.

Oh and the free samples in mexico :lol: My dad and I had a bunch of free shots :lol:
  • Options

I've been a fan ever since the summer of 2011 when my friends and I purchased a bunch of bottle rockets and roman candles... and a bottle of tequila.

We were shooting Roman candles at each other, lighting off bottle rockets left and right. :lol:

At the end of the night I thought it would be cool to throw the rest of the fireworks onto the fire pit... yeah, they went off in all directions... on almost hit the house, another my buddy had to duck from.

Oh and the free samples in mexico :lol: My dad and I had a bunch of free shots :lol:

:lol::lol: There is certainly something special in Tequila ...

When it comes to hard liquor, I always preferred Vodka. My fave is not available in the US, but it's also not something that I need to have all the time ... It's from Poland and tastes like cinnamon :)

ZUBROWKA_TRADITIONAL_POLISH_VODKA.jpg

Very good with wieners, too!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    [

Very good with wieners, too!
    how it called that in berlin??....yammy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

They dont have Mexican people in Albany? I guess I take it for granted living in LA for 20 years that some of your circle of friends would be Mexicans so at least you would be introduced properly to margaritas, chicharrón, carnitas, guacamole and all of that great stuff.

And the mother of all Mexican contributions to American cuisine --- bringing us back on thread topic -- TJ DOGS.

bacon-wrapped-hot-dogs.jpg
  • Options

They dont have Mexican people in Albany? I guess I take it for granted living in LA for 20 years that some of your circle of friends would be Mexicans so at least you would be introduced properly to margaritas, chicharrón, carnitas, guacamole and all of that great stuff.

And the mother of all Mexican contributions to American cuisine --- bringing us back on thread topic -- TJ DOGS.

My ex-fiancé is from Phoenix...that's the closest person I know to being Mexican. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

My ex-fiancé is from Phoenix...that's the closest person I know to being Mexican. :lol:

One of the awesome things about living in LA was the cultural mish-mash.
    Shit yeah, Phoenix has some awesome Mexican food. Guess you just missed the bus on that. Never too late to try....
    have you ever had a TJ Dog? (Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog, on a griddle/grill...onions, peppers, mustard)
  • Options

Shit yeah, Phoenix has some awesome Mexican food. Guess you just missed the bus on that. Never too late to try....
    have you ever had a TJ Dog? (Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog, on a griddle/grill...onions, peppers, mustard)

Since I only like bacon separate, I don't like onions. and I don't like peppers my guess would be I've never had one. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Since I only like bacon separate, I don't like onions. and I don't like peppers my guess would be I've never had one. :lol:

A tough customer.
    So long as you like bacon....
    :D
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

A tough customer.
    So long as you like bacon....
    :D

I could handle the bacon. :lol:
  • Options
    Had my wieners from this shit joint. Not bad actually.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Get_Right wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Time for a connecticut hot dog!

http://hummelbros.com/

Ive had superdawgs, hot dougs, wiener's circle, and portillos in chi town.

Love a good chicago dog, but the steamed jumbo dog cant hold a candle to a grilled connecticut dog.

I like the slaw dogs at the varsity in Atlanta as well.
    well played. this is the 2nd place i've saw in this thread where i wanna place an order. spiral cut ham... thank you very much & 5lbs of wieners.

to go...
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    chadwick wrote:
    well played. this is the 2nd place i've saw in this thread where i wanna place an order. spiral cut ham... thank you very much & 5lbs of wieners. .

You know, Ive never thought of trying the ham. Great idea.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mustard and chili.
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Polish w/mustard,onions,and sauerkraut
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Mustard and chili.
    this
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7