where will I ever spend it?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,838
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
looking at my pay statements for the new year, I notice I got an unexpected raise.

.02 per mile.

What size mansion should I get?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Any raise is better than no raise. :D
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I got a 30 cent raise once

Then I quit

And now I make less money
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    more is more. enjoy it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,838
    lets see. Average around 2000 miles a week.

Carry the 2...

roughly $40 a week. Not bad. So even with the SS tax going back to its original level I'll still make a bit more than before.

Soooooo, I think I'll just keep hangin in over there. was looking at maybe leaving. Sometimes the dumbest ass shit really pisses me off. Maybe one day I'll learn to just ;augh it off to begin with.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    336131b71c7cdc29f6e908d78e7ab3f588778452_390x290.jpgand some chips, see other thread.
    336131b71c7cdc29f6e908d78e7ab3f588778452_390x290.jpgand some chips, see other thread.
    subway? and which fucking thread would that be??

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    mickeyrat wrote:
    subway? and which fucking thread would that be??

No i ment for the chips viewtopic.php?f=14&t=123865
    you can never go wrong with spending excess cash on hookers and blow........i'd defiantly save tho....you're not going to get anything good for 40 bux.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you can never go wrong with spending excess cash on hookers and blow........i'd defiantly save tho....you're not going to get anything good for 40 bux.
    speaking of hookers and blow. Conman hasnt shared his stories on this after he got freed from the man.

• shepshep Posts: 5,763
    In 2011 when we got bought out by one of our competitors, I got a 30 cent annual pay raise. :lol:

That is no bullshit either - I have the paperwork to prove it.

It's been almost 2 full years now since that happened.... any suggestions what I should do with by 60 cents 81?

I don't think hookers and blow apply for this one. :P
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:
    In 2011 when we got bought out by one of our competitors, I got a 30 cent annual pay raise. :lol:

That is no bullshit either - I have the paperwork to prove it.

It's been almost 2 full years now since that happened.... any suggestions what I should do with by 60 cents 81?

I don't think hookers and blow apply for this one. :P

30 cents. :fp: i'd laugh at the person presenting that. why even bother :lol:

so 60 cents....might be able to get a hooker, but not one that you would want. i'd suggest saving it for anouther year and buying a candy bar. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Bananas and Blow

I like to go fast

I got a 15 cent raise after 3 years. I was happy the Owner made an effort
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Bananas and Blow

I like to go fast

I got a 15 cent raise after 3 years. I was happy the Owner made an effort

15 an hour or 15 cents annual
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • i hope,not in the post office...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”