Remember the 9 volt battery??

Hey fuckers

Ever stick your toungue on the pos/neg posts on a 9volt battery?
Ever eat a glue stick like a Popsicle?
Ever eat paper?

I wonder what kids in school do nowadays.

What stupid shit did you do as a kid bored out of your mind in school?

Be honest, who cares
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    played catch with a stink bomb in detention for setting off a stinkbomb earlier in the day.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Ha! you creack me up dude

I did some dumb shit.
    The only one that stands out is that there was this huge tree in the woods behind my house when I was about 10-12 yrs old. I built a bunch of forts in this tree. Once I made it to the top, I realized that some of the lower surrounding trees had this mossy, viney covering that made it look like it might work as a trampoline. I jumped off this enormous tree and landed in the viney canopy below, it was a blast!...two or three times. Then the vines started to weaken and I hit the floor pretty hard on the fourth attempt.

oh, I also liked to get in this big metal barrel and roll down the hill. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • how many years have to pass before you can't get charged for a crime?
    i need to know before i answer the OP's question
    how many years have to pass before you can't get charged for a crime?
    i need to know before i answer the OP's question

depends on the crime. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    paper footballs? I hope people still make these.
    tacks in the teachers chair?
    Clay fights in art class?
    Taking advantage of pushover/hard hearing/lazy/dumb teachers?

Stink bombs were always the greatest, til you got some splashed on you
  • oh man, I forgot about those stink bombs. Do they still make those?
    what an odd product to develop and sell.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    oh man, I forgot about those stink bombs. Do they still make those?

fuck yeah

http://www.amazon.com/Stink-Bombs-Bomb- ... B0001JX9IU

totally getting some for the next GA PJ show. front row, here i come. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    81 wrote:

fuck yeah

was this you!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhLx_lHD4Ag

crazy ass flyer fans!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    I am still amazed that I have all my digits after and eardrums after all those M-80s in the trash cans outside my high school :lol:
  • we just took acid. It is impossible to be bored in school on acid.

but pencil fighting before i was old enough to take acid.

mailbox bashing was the crime i alluded too - probably a federal offense too --- this place is safe though right?
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    edited January 2013
    81 wrote:

fuck yeah

Oh boy, this thread is taking a rotten turn ;)
    I will bring extra earplugs to shove up my nose.

haha, look at the suggested items of those who bought stink bombs on that amazon site:

Liquid Ass
    Fart Bomb - 72 Individual Bombs
    Itching Powder - The Perfect Surprise for That Special Person!
    36 Stink bombs-3 Glass vials Per box-Stinky and Smelly
    Stink Bombs 12 Boxes
    GET 2 Shock Pens
    Gelling Joke
    Party Pooper Fake Human Poop :shock:
    Post edited by JonnyPistachio on
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:

fuck yeah

crazy ass flyer fans!

i would never do that. glass on the ice would not be cool. but in a hotel lobby....hmm.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

fuck yeah

Oh boy, this thread is taking a rotten turn ;)
    I will bring extra earplugs to shove up my nose.

haha, look at the suggested items of those who bought stink bombs on that amazon site:

Liquid Ass
    Fart Bomb - 72 Individual Bombs
    Itching Powder - The Perfect Surprise for That Special Person!
    36 Stink bombs-3 Glass vials Per box-Stinky and Smelly
    Stink Bombs 12 Boxes
    GET 2 Shock Pens
    Gelling Joke
    Party Pooper Fake Human Poop

that shit all looks like fun. i remember playing with itching powder too. :lol: i'm totally gonna get some and go all lebron on the crowd. no stopping me from getting to the front. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    we just took acid. It is impossible to be bored in school on acid.

but pencil fighting before i was old enough to take acid.

mailbox bashing was the crime i alluded too - probably a federal offense too --- this place is safe though right?

i'm guessing you are safe, but google logs all our posts. :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

crazy ass flyer fans!

i would never do that. glass on the ice would not be cool. but in a hotel lobby....hmm.... :lol:

i'll help ya............................... at hiltons and sheratons :)
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

crazy ass flyer fans!

i'll help ya............................... at hiltons and sheratons :)
    :thumbup: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425

That's some serious shit. Did community service with a guy that got caught doing it and even had to take the rap for alot of them my friends actually smashed. Dude bragged about getting the same amount of community service hours as Jim Morrison.

I was logging my hours for paddling some kids Dazed and Confused style.
  • DewieCox wrote:

That's some serious shit. Did community service with a guy that got caught doing it and even had to take the rap for alot of them my friends actually smashed. Dude bragged about getting the same amount of community service hours as Jim Morrison.

I was logging my hours for paddling some kids Dazed and Confused style.
    well of course i was kidding ---- we NEVER did that.

that is crazy
  • ha, mailbox bashing! You reminded me of something...good story of an old man who got back at us kids.

My friend had an old beater of a car and he used to pile us all in the car and drive about 20-30 mph around smashing through peoples trash cans the night before trash day. There was one old man who saw us do it one day and he waited outside and yelled at us the next week. But of course, we did it again and got away. The third week was the last time we did that because he filled his huge trash can with cement. it was loud as fuck when we plowed into that can, and it fucked up the grill and headlight pretty bad...Nicely done, old man.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    In elementary school they used to have those packets of ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, etc. we could use for our lunches. Over the course of a few months a buddy and I would grab as many as we could and saved them.
    We tied them all together (think of a brick about a foot and a half both ways). Thing was pretty heavy too!

We got off the school bus and put it under the back tire. Bus rolled over it and it was like a bomb went off! Ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, what-have-you exploded all over the side of the bus and it hit people walking by about 15 feet away! :lol:
    Bus came to a stop, bus driver got out and cursed us. Got a week long detention for it.
    The parents of the kids who got covered in it called my parents and got busted by them too.

:lol: Oh, the good ol' days! :lol:
    ha, mailbox bashing! You reminded me of something...good story of an old man who got back at us kids.

My friend had an old beater of a car and he used to pile us all in the car and drive about 20-30 mph around smashing through peoples trash cans the night before trash day. There was one old man who saw us do it one day and he waited outside and yelled at us the next week. But of course, we did it again and got away. The third week was the last time we did that because he filled his huge trash can with cement. it was loud as fuck when we plowed into that can, and it fucked up the grill and headlight pretty bad...Nicely done, old man.
    :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I have too many. One I'm especially proud of is I coated a girl with so much fart spray in junior high she had some sort of allergic reaction...her skin turned all red and her throat swelled up. They had to call the paramedic and everything because she was having trouble breathing. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I have too many. One I'm especially proud of is I coated a girl with so much fart spray in junior high she had some sort of allergic reaction...her skin turned all red and her throat swelled up. They had to call the paramedic and everything because she was having trouble breathing. :fp:
    Hahahahaha! Way to go! :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Hahahahaha! Way to go! :lol:

At the time I thought it was funny....then I didn't...but now in hindsight she didn't die so it is kind of funny. :lol:
  • ha, mailbox bashing! You reminded me of something...good story of an old man who got back at us kids.

Well played indeed.