Byrnzie I am sorry

Byrnzie, if you're out there I apologize.

I farted real bad today standing in line at the bank.
It smelled real bad, I could see a lot of people looking around pretending not to smell it. I hung in there and pointed to this little old lady beside me.

I couldn't help but think of you man, you know from our fart conversation

That's it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i love shopping aisle fart. drop it and get out

i also enjoy the office fart. drop it and hope nobody stops in

the elevator fart is also fun, but i'm always scared somebody i know will be getting on at my exit so i mostly avoid those.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Had a bacon double cheeseburger on the public bus yesterday... just for you, Byrnzie.

I'm kidding. :lol:
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,678
    Love the elevator fart game.....also been on the wrong end as well
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • I love finding the best places to fart when Im out shopping (or as I call it, following) my wife...

#1 place is: Anthropologie. There are tons of ladies walking around this store, happier than ever. And it smells wonderful in there. Tons of candles. You'll go unnoticed. Fart it up. But if you happen to have a good pungent pooper, it will hit some quickly and they will be in shock because they are so happy and it normally smells so good in there that they have dissociated from anything negative smelling. So you're off the hook either way.

#2 place is: Starbucks. coffee aroma is thick, and it is usually small in there, and crowded. Easy to fart and be elsewhere in a moments notice, and inhale and pretend to be loving the smell of pumpkin something or other, even waft the air towards your nose as you sniff your coffee...they'll assune it wasnt you.

#3 place is: Macy's. Tons of fragrances to hide the return of your burrito breakfast. And its sapacious in there, so you can quickly get from one place to the Channel counter in no time. Smile, and a "no thank you, I dont need help," as you scurry off to the escalator. Avoid the shoe dept though - very crowded usually...Be quick on the escalator though. Thats a weak point. You'll be discovered if you drop one there...
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I love finding the best places to fart when Im out shopping (or as I call it, following) my wife...

#1 place is: Anthropologie. There are tons of ladies walking around this store, happier than ever. And it smells wonderful in there. Tons of candles. You'll go unnoticed. Fart it up. But if you happen to have a good pungent pooper, it will hit some quickly and they will be in shock because they are so happy and it normally smells so good in there that they have dissociated from anything negative smelling. So you're off the hook either way.

#2 place is: Starbucks. coffee aroma is thick, and it is usually small in there, and crowded. Easy to fart and be elsewhere in a moments notice, and inhale and pretend to be loving the smell of pumpkin something or other, even waft the air towards your nose as you sniff your coffee...they'll assune it wasnt you.

#3 place is: Macy's. Tons of fragrances to hide the return of your burrito breakfast. And its sapacious in there, so you can quickly get from one place to the Channel counter in no time. Smile, and a "no thank you, I dont need help," as you scurry off to the escalator. Avoid the shoe dept though - very crowded usually...Be quick on the escalator though. Thats a weak point. You'll be discovered if you drop one there...

:lol::lol::lol:

you've put alot of thought into this.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    I love finding the best places to fart when Im out shopping (or as I call it, following) my wife...

:lol::lol::lol:

you've put alot of thought into this.

I have a disdain for shopping; I must stay amused :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Someone has put some serious thought into this! For that reason I give you a :thumbup:

:lol: