Anyone Else

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Crave pistachios when they see a post from Johnnypistachio?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    No but you're really making me want to sit on a fat man in a red suit's lap.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    homer_toad.jpg
    #FHP
  • :lol::mrgreen: Sorry bout that.

fortunately for me, I mostly associate Pistachios with sitting on my porch and drinking a few beers. Too early for beer...

And I only eat pistachios by themselves...Im not into the ice cream, the fruit bars, or any other mess...I just wanna taste the nut, all by itself and have a beer. I can eat a whole damned bag of pistachios if I really get going. And the name came because in college, I used to fill my pockets with pistachios before I'd go out with my friends, and at the most unusual time, I'd reach in my pocket and offer a few to unsuspecting folks at the bar. You'd be amazed at the reactions...
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol::mrgreen: Sorry bout that.

fortunately for me, I mostly associate Pistachios with sitting on my porch and drinking a few beers. Too early for beer...

And I only eat pistachios by themselves...Im not into the ice cream, the fruit bars, or any other mess...I just wanna taste the nut, all by itself and have a beer. I can eat a whole damned bag of pistachios if I really get going. And the name came because in college, I used to fill my pockets with pistachios before I'd go out with my friends, and at the most unusual time, I'd reach in my pocket and offer a few to unsuspecting folks at the bar. You'd be amazed at the reactions...
    :lol::lol: Pistachios are the best.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I want some now even the ice cream.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    g under p wrote:
    I want some now even the ice cream.

Peace
    Yeah. It's my number 2 ice cream flavor right behind black raspberry.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I think of the Snookie commercial.

snooki_tanning.jpg?w=420
  • my sister's husband calls them "smishnashios".

did I mention he's super smart?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014