bikinis going out of style?

iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
bikinis going out of style? why, because celebs chose a 1 piece? can anyone think on their own or is the media so hard up for a story?

I think beyonce looks good actually in her 1 piece but taylor swift looks like she is wearing one from the 1950's
http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/see-ya-b ... 00048.html
9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
10/10 - Brad in B'more
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    i can see this look catching on:

marisa_miller_1.jpg
    www.myspace.com
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539

marisa_miller_1.jpg
    :corn:
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I've never seen anyone look that good on the beach.

marisa_miller_1.jpg
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    her waist looks photoshopped, but seeing this pic made me decide to go work out even harder....
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear ... ueType=OLS
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    no wonder the blonde lady in the pink looks so good, she is a Sports Illustrated model, right?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • all styles are wellcome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I prefer topless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Chubby chicks everywhere just got a little happier knowing one-piece suits are becoming trendy! :lol:

Actually, from my experience, it's the girls who shouldn't be wearing bikinis that are wearing them! :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    It's amazing how much power the media has over the sheep.
    iluvcats wrote:
    no wonder the blonde lady in the pink looks so good, she is a Sports Illustrated model, right?

;)
    www.myspace.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    LloydXmas wrote:

marisa_miller_1.jpg
    :corn:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • I don't own a one piece and until I am old and fat and ugly I don't plan to... is't that just giving in to the fat
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • I don't own a one piece and until I am old and fat and ugly I don't plan to... is't that just giving in to the fat
    lol..you know that is the opposite...the bikini makes women looks skinny..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Woman should wear what they feel good in, make up your own mind and quit being trendy.
    And I agree with someone else here, chicks that shouldn't wear a bikini are usually the ones wearing one.
  • Woman should wear what they feel good in, make up your own mind and quit being trendy.
    And I agree with someone else here, chicks that shouldn't wear a bikini are usually the ones wearing one.
    now you said that...alot of times women choose what they will wear cos what other friends of them wear..
    so if there are a group of 4 girls go to the beach,they usally wear the all the same style..
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Girls should wear what the Go Go's wear.

Go-Gos.jpg
  • shepshep Posts: 5,761
    If Bikini's go out of style in favor of 1-piece suits, I personally vow never to go to the beach again...

Instead I will spend all that time working on my time machine, so that I can travel back to a point in time where bikini's are popular and go there on my beach days... :D

am I l over-thinking this?.... probably.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep wrote:
    If Bikini's go out of style in favor of 1-piece suits, I personally vow never to go to the beach again...
    Now...why i dont believe that... :lol:
  • Here in south florida, there are still mostly bikinis running around the beaches. They will never go away.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Here in south florida, there are still mostly bikinis running around the beaches. They will never go away.
    you live in heaven... :mrgreen:
    you live in heaven... :mrgreen:

I was complaining that it doesnt seem like winter is coming this year...84 degrees F yesterday, so I went to the beach. I take back all that complaining...you're right, its pretty close to heaven...many bikinis running around, including my wife :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • [ including my wife :D
    and all the fun..gone... :lol::lol::lol:;););)

ill visit this place...soon..2013 tour hope include Florida show!!
  • [ including my wife :D
    and all the fun..gone... :lol::lol::lol:;););)

ill visit this place...soon..2013 tour hope include Florida show!!

:lol: oops..sorry..
    But im one of those guys that dont mind when guys check out my wife...go ahead..she's hot and we're all human :mrgreen:

I'll surely buy you a beer or two if you make it to Florida Dimitri...and I'll give you all the good spots for bikinis.
    nicole-scherzinger-Hawaii-bikini5.jpg

this isn't going out of style
    www.myspace.com
  • nicole-scherzinger-Hawaii-bikini5.jpg

this isn't going out of style
    i like when a man knows! :D
  • shepshep Posts: 5,761
    shep wrote:

Maybe because I don't believe it myself? ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep wrote:
    shep wrote:

Maybe because I don't believe it myself? ;)
    :mrgreen:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Bikinis will never go out of style.

Also, bikinis are actually much more flattering on women than most tankinis or even one-pieces, they just need to find the right style & fit is all.

Dammit I wish it was summer. :(
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    couch.gif
  • as long as women's board shorts don't become the "in" thing i am happy