Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    imalive said:

pjhawks said:

saw this on CSNPhilly.com - Reuben Frank random info and thoughts. Check out #7, #8 and #22. interesting.

http://nbcphiladelphia.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/roobs-25-random-points-chip-kelly-philly-airport-and-more?extpar=csnph

Discount his other opinions are reading this and seeing the PHL points.

These are wrong. You can get from F to A, you just have to be able to ask someone or read signs yourself.
    Philly is actually in top half of airports...and I have been to probably 30 different airports in the US to judge that on...many of them many times over the past 20 years, most of which was spent in positions that see me fly at minimum on a monthly basis and at times on a weekly basis.
    LAX used to be my home airport and there is no monorail or underground tram...in fact, most of the terminal are not connected at all, you have to go outside and back in again if you want to change terminals.

He is a fucking asshat. I hope he knows more about sports than he does airports because he doesnt know dick-all about them.

13. Philly has the worst airport in the United States. Seriously, how can you have a major airport where it is virtually impossible for a passenger that checks a bag to get from Terminal F to Terminal A? Every other major airport in the U.S. has a monorail or an underground tram connecting the terminals. At the very least, there’s a shuttle. Some way to get around the place. Philly not only lacks an intelligent way to move people around the airport, but the signage is also pathetic, the layout is convoluted, and good luck finding your way around if you’re from out of town or unfamiliar with the place. Time to move into the 21st century, guys. 
    Also, why the hell would someone check in at F for a flight out of A? Why would anyone check in at F, period?
    Why would anyone go to philly, period?
    Do you or do you not love in Salt Lake City?
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,670

imalive said:

pjhawks said:

saw this on CSNPhilly.com - Reuben Frank random info and thoughts. Check out #7, #8 and #22. interesting.

http://nbcphiladelphia.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/roobs-25-random-points-chip-kelly-philly-airport-and-more?extpar=csnph

Discount his other opinions are reading this and seeing the PHL points.

These are wrong. You can get from F to A, you just have to be able to ask someone or read signs yourself.
    Philly is actually in top half of airports...and I have been to probably 30 different airports in the US to judge that on...many of them many times over the past 20 years, most of which was spent in positions that see me fly at minimum on a monthly basis and at times on a weekly basis.
    LAX used to be my home airport and there is no monorail or underground tram...in fact, most of the terminal are not connected at all, you have to go outside and back in again if you want to change terminals.

He is a fucking asshat. I hope he knows more about sports than he does airports because he doesnt know dick-all about them.

13. Philly has the worst airport in the United States. Seriously, how can you have a major airport where it is virtually impossible for a passenger that checks a bag to get from Terminal F to Terminal A? Every other major airport in the U.S. has a monorail or an underground tram connecting the terminals. At the very least, there’s a shuttle. Some way to get around the place. Philly not only lacks an intelligent way to move people around the airport, but the signage is also pathetic, the layout is convoluted, and good luck finding your way around if you’re from out of town or unfamiliar with the place. Time to move into the 21st century, guys. 
    Also, why the hell would someone check in at F for a flight out of A? Why would anyone check in at F, period?
    Why would anyone go to philly, period?
    Do you or do you not love in Salt Lake City?
    I do love in Salt Lake City!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Nice win. Shady is a bitch,Go Birds
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,259
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,486
    who was that team who showed up for the bucs and lions games?

another big win. in bradford's last 4 starts he's completing 65% passes, 5 tds to 1 int with a 97 rating...and they are 6-2 in his last 8 that he's started and finished. slowly but surely he has improved.

have i mentioned that fletcher cox is a god damn beast?

go.
    birds.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,831
    I have no voice today. Standing in line to head into the stadium I could've sworn I was going to the wrong venue. Fucking sunny and 70 on a Sunday, definitely should've been a 1:35 start at The Bank.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    2 down, 3 to go. I think heard that if we win our last 2 games we win the division. That's all we have to do. Almost sounds too easy. Hahaha
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,136
    This team the EAGLES is IMPOSSIBLE to read.....I've never seen a more up and down in a long time.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,296
    JK_Livin said:

2 down, 3 to go. I think heard that if we win our last 2 games we win the division. That's all we have to do. Almost sounds too easy. Hahaha

yes that is what it looks like. win those 2 and win the tie-breaker scenarios against both the Skins and Giants so next weeks game doesn't really mean anything.

Bradford has played better and the receivers still stink. And how was that an interception when the ball hit the ground on the way down? terrible call.

I hate guys like McCoy who are all about the media when things are going well and when they have an agenda but as soon as you lose they cower away with nothing to say. man up and take the questions. what a loser.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,556
    I guess I should say congrats on your division win (or Washington but there isn't a thread/I don't want to search)
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

I guess I should say congrats on your division win (or Washington but there isn't a thread/I don't want to search)

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

igotid88 said:

....and our team will be wearing all black against the cardinals. may the force...yada yada
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    So if Mathews (Jordan) isn't close to 100%, do you sit him on Sunday? They still control their own destiny with a loss. I'm leaning towards sitting him but not quite sure.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

So if Mathews (Jordan) isn't close to 100%, do you sit him on Sunday? They still control their own destiny with a loss. I'm leaning towards sitting him but not quite sure.

yes and on the same point I think the Pats are crazy for playing Gronk.
  • Options
    Go Birds
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    well it least that game didn't really mean anything. the Cards could have scored anytime they wanted.

Funny hearing the national guys talk about how they don't understand DeMarco Murray not getting more carries yet no one in Philly thinks he should. It's one of the few things all the fans and media in this town seem to agree on.

Lost in how bad Murray and Maxwell have been is how bad Kiko Alonso is. He has got to be the smallest LB in the league and I just don't see it with him. If it was just the leg because of injuries i could give him a bit of a pass but the guy just doesn't seem to ever make a play.

Saturday should be a wild one. Eagles-Skins games always seem to be tight ones too. Hopefully they can get it done.
  • Options
    Oh well. 4 out of 5 ain't bad. What does Taylor Hart do exactly that he gets more snaps than Curry?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    so i guess the playoffs start on saturday
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

yeah doesn't look too promising for us though.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

If they can't beat the Skins at home, they don't deserve to get in.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,554

EXACTLY
  • Options
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    cutz said:

EXACTLY
    well if it's not the eagles winning the division, i'd rather have it be Washington than either Dallas or NY Giants.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,554

cutz said:

EXACTLY
    well if it's not the eagles winning the division, i'd rather have it be Washington than either Dallas or NY Giants.
    I'm right ther with you.
  • Options
    Pulling for you guys to win tonight. And hopefully a few of your guys and theirs are hurt enough not to play next week.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Pulling for you guys to win tonight. And hopefully a few of your guys and theirs are hurt enough not to play next week.

Thanks.

Go Birds.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    He was down by contact
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Whoah that was lucky that he took a knee
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I think the Eagles were more concerned in keeping the Giants out than saving their season
    I miss igotid88