Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,489
    Stupid is wanting to fire a guy after one bad season...and then comparing him to Marion Campbell who never had a winning season in 9 years as a head coach.

Thankfully an irrational fan does not own this team.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I'm glad I was around my family on Thursday because I needed to be held for a while. Boy are these other NFC East teams dumb for letting us hang around. 5-0 coming straight at ya!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,296
    saw this on CSNPhilly.com - Reuben Frank random info and thoughts. Check out #7, #8 and #22. interesting.

http://nbcphiladelphia.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/roobs-25-random-points-chip-kelly-philly-airport-and-more?extpar=csnph
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

I'm glad I was around my family on Thursday because I needed to be held for a while. Boy are these other NFC East teams dumb for letting us hang around. 5-0 coming straight at ya!

Worst
    Division
    Ever
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

saw this on CSNPhilly.com - Reuben Frank random info and thoughts. Check out #7, #8 and #22. interesting.

http://nbcphiladelphia.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/roobs-25-random-points-chip-kelly-philly-airport-and-more?extpar=csnph

12 is pretty crazy
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    birds getting 10 on sunday....roh oh
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

i thought it might be a few points higher. figure to Eagles have to play better than they have though right? right? i mean they can't be worse right?
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

i thought it might be a few points higher. figure to Eagles have to play better than they have though right? right? i mean they can't be worse right?
    Well you get Bradford back but Mathews didn't practice and on d they will have Rowe making his first start, which is a little scary.....but the Pats are really banged up. Gronks out and Edelman didn't practice.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Eagles 38-34.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    pjhawks said:

Eagles 38-34.

Yeah, I think you fuckers win.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,259
    looking real good so far (well at least on special teams and defense).
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    a game like today kind of makes you wonder why Sproles doesn't get the ball more often doesn't it?

thank god almost every team in the NFL stinks this year. to think this team is still in a division title hunt is crazy.

oh and fuck those cheating bastards scumbag Patriots.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,259
    i don't say this too often but go Cowboys tomorrow night? :confounded:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Never a doubt. Haha. 4 more to go.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    That giant bastard still cracks me up. The fact the he has fans who come up to him from the Pats is amazing.
    Wish USC would have tried harder to get Chip. Instead we have shit and a wrongful termination lawsuit from the drunkard ex coach. FML
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    pjhawks said:

Discount his other opinions are reading this and seeing the PHL points.

These are wrong. You can get from F to A, you just have to be able to ask someone or read signs yourself.
    Philly is actually in top half of airports...and I have been to probably 30 different airports in the US to judge that on...many of them many times over the past 20 years, most of which was spent in positions that see me fly at minimum on a monthly basis and at times on a weekly basis.
    LAX used to be my home airport and there is no monorail or underground tram...in fact, most of the terminal are not connected at all, you have to go outside and back in again if you want to change terminals.

He is a fucking asshat. I hope he knows more about sports than he does airports because he doesnt know dick-all about them.

13. Philly has the worst airport in the United States. Seriously, how can you have a major airport where it is virtually impossible for a passenger that checks a bag to get from Terminal F to Terminal A? Every other major airport in the U.S. has a monorail or an underground tram connecting the terminals. At the very least, there’s a shuttle. Some way to get around the place. Philly not only lacks an intelligent way to move people around the airport, but the signage is also pathetic, the layout is convoluted, and good luck finding your way around if you’re from out of town or unfamiliar with the place. Time to move into the 21st century, guys. 
  • Options

pjhawks said:

These are wrong. You can get from F to A, you just have to be able to ask someone or read signs yourself.
    Philly is actually in top half of airports...and I have been to probably 30 different airports in the US to judge that on...many of them many times over the past 20 years, most of which was spent in positions that see me fly at minimum on a monthly basis and at times on a weekly basis.
    LAX used to be my home airport and there is no monorail or underground tram...in fact, most of the terminal are not connected at all, you have to go outside and back in again if you want to change terminals.

He is a fucking asshat. I hope he knows more about sports than he does airports because he doesnt know dick-all about them.

13. Philly has the worst airport in the United States. Seriously, how can you have a major airport where it is virtually impossible for a passenger that checks a bag to get from Terminal F to Terminal A? Every other major airport in the U.S. has a monorail or an underground tram connecting the terminals. At the very least, there’s a shuttle. Some way to get around the place. Philly not only lacks an intelligent way to move people around the airport, but the signage is also pathetic, the layout is convoluted, and good luck finding your way around if you’re from out of town or unfamiliar with the place. Time to move into the 21st century, guys. 
    Also, why the hell would someone check in at F for a flight out of A? Why would anyone check in at F, period?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    With the construction that has been around F for the past year + it makes it tricky to navigate from a Pick Up or Luggage standpoint but drop off is the same. And as you ask....why?
    F is for small regional/carrier flights and A is mostly for International flights. (Although US (now American) does have some flights leave from A.
    Just silly.
  • Options
    let's go win this garbage division.

go cowboys.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

With the construction that has been around F for the past year + it makes it tricky to navigate from a Pick Up or Luggage standpoint but drop off is the same. And as you ask....why?
    F is for small regional/carrier flights and A is mostly for International flights. (Although US (now American) does have some flights leave from A.
    Just silly.

That's my point. Why would you check in at the terminal with the smallest planes for one that is largely international? Getting to and from F is a bit of a pain in the ass, but nothing to complain like that about.

Also, for mornings when there are crazy lines at B/C, especially early Monday mornings, the secret is to check in at A and walk over.

Also in Penn Station when your Amtrak track is announced, rather than following the mob getting on the escalator, take the stairs under the sign and find the stairs to your track. Boom. Will be one of the first on the train every time.

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,831

Just silly.

That's my point. Why would you check in at the terminal with the smallest planes for one that is largely international? Getting to and from F is a bit of a pain in the ass, but nothing to complain like that about.

Also, for mornings when there are crazy lines at B/C, especially early Monday mornings, the secret is to check in at A and walk over.

Also in Penn Station when your Amtrak track is announced, rather than following the mob getting on the escalator, take the stairs under the sign and find the stairs to your track. Boom. Will be one of the first on the train every time.

For everyone's delight and chuckles, on my behalf, I regale you with this little story (and, Cliff, I think this is from when we met up in NY for a beer or two (with Michael Caine)).

People are fucking IDIOTS on those goddamn escalators. So, I'm getting off the train and making my way to a PACKED escalator only to have these fucking puds stopping at the top of the escalator - I know what kind of nightmare is about to ensue. While preparing myself for the worst, and trying to brace for said terrible situation, my pants get stuck in the escalator somehow. Now, I'm ANGRY and panicked. Lo and behold I get to the top, bumrush to get the fuck out and hear a tearrrrrring sound. Yada yada yada, I'm walking around with half the pants I started the day with.

Never. Again.

• Options
    :rofl:
    I also know the A check in secret but try not to tell others. :prayer:
  • Options

Just silly.

For everyone's delight and chuckles, on my behalf, I regale you with this little story (and, Cliff, I think this is from when we met up in NY for a beer or two (with Michael Caine)).

People are fucking IDIOTS on those goddamn escalators. So, I'm getting off the train and making my way to a PACKED escalator only to have these fucking puds stopping at the top of the escalator - I know what kind of nightmare is about to ensue. While preparing myself for the worst, and trying to brace for said terrible situation, my pants get stuck in the escalator somehow. Now, I'm ANGRY and panicked. Lo and behold I get to the top, bumrush to get the fuck out and hear a tearrrrrring sound. Yada yada yada, I'm walking around with half the pants I started the day with.

Never. Again.

HA. I think you told me this. That is hilarious. Good times with us and Michael Caine.
  • Options

:rofl:
    I also know the A check in secret but try not to tell others. :prayer:

'tis a good trick.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,136
    The Eagles better make the best use of the Patriots gift. They don't come often even though the Giants should win the off year turrable division.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

Just silly.

Like a dumbass I jinxed myself and am in F this morning. Does kinda suck having to take the shuttle at 6:15 or so in the morning
  • Options
    Go bills
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,670

pjhawks said:

Also, why the hell would someone check in at F for a flight out of A? Why would anyone check in at F, period?
    Why would anyone go to philly, period?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14