Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661
    I'd be interested in tickets to the Bills game is anyone is selling
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,301
    this team stinks.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    They hung around but Sanchez couldn't get it done and eventually TB put the hammer down again. Those long runs were crazy.

Chances of firing Kelly if they end up 6-10?
    Still want him at USC.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

They hung around but Sanchez couldn't get it done and eventually TB put the hammer down again. Those long runs were crazy.

Chances of firing Kelly if they end up 6-10?
    Still want him at USC.

very little chance he gets fired but wouldn't be a total shock if he left on his own.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    what a disgrace.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    I'm really disappointed in this team I really thought they were better in this weak NFC division. To lose like that at home against a rookie qb is unconscionable.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
  • Options
    that dude is ginormous idiot. wow.

what is it about this town that the media and fans have to take everything to such extremes? i mean a year or so ago the media and some fans thought chip was the greatest thing to happen to this franchise and now about 14 games later they act like he is moron who should be fired. i don't get why people have to take such extremes. not everything and everybody is the greatest or the worst. i mean i've never been a huge chip fan but people act like being 4-6 he should be fired. that's idiotic to say at this time.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

what is it about this town that the media and fans have to take everything to such extremes? i mean a year or so ago the media and some fans thought chip was the greatest thing to happen to this franchise and now about 14 games later they act like he is moron who should be fired. i don't get why people have to take such extremes. not everything and everybody is the greatest or the worst. i mean i've never been a huge chip fan but people act like being 4-6 he should be fired. that's idiotic to say at this time.
    People are stupid.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.
    Philly is not the most rational city in the world. That said, I friggen love all this.
  • Options

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.
    Philly is not the most rational city in the world. That said, I friggen love all this.
    agreed....however, if they win tomorrow and the giants lose on sunday, guess who's in first place? haha

what a dumpster fire this division is!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.
    agreed....however, if they win tomorrow and the giants lose on sunday, guess who's in first place? haha

uhh the Redskins would be in 1st place via the tiebreaker over the Eagles.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    3 5-6 teams would be hilarious and sad.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.

I know it's kind of stupid to say, especially considering the Eagles-Giants game, but I feel like the Giants have the division. Am also 99.99% sure that this post will bite me in the ass, but I think the Giants are a better team and I don't think 4-2 is at all unrealistic for them down the stretch. Probably just that patriots game gassing my head up though.
  • Options

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.

I know it's kind of stupid to say, especially considering the Eagles-Giants game, but I feel like the Giants have the division. Am also 99.99% sure that this post will bite me in the ass, but I think the Giants are a better team and I don't think 4-2 is at all unrealistic for them down the stretch. Probably just that patriots game gassing my head up though.
    Impossible for the Giants to win the division going 4-2 because the Eagles are going 6-0.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    The worst part about this season is that we're so bad that they can't even play anymore of the pump up videos narrated by Dawk. You know they have a few more to release but they can't right now.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.

the race to 8 wins is on and looking the schedules below can anyone get there? Huge game this week in Giants-Redskins. Giants win pretty much eliminates the Redskins because they will have beat them twice. I think Eagles fans need Giants this week since we still hold the tiebreaker on Giants and not the Redskins.

Schedules:
    Giants at 5-5:
    at Redskins
    Jets
    At Dolphins
    Panthers
    At Vikings
    Eagles

Eagles (4-6):
    at Detroit
    At Patriots
    Bills
    Cardinals
    Redskins
    at Giants

Skins (4-6)
    Giants
    Cowboys
    at Bears
    Bills
    at Eagles
    at Cowboys

Cowboys (3-7)
    Panthers
    at Redskins
    at Packers
    Jets
    at Bills
    Redskins
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.

the race to 8 wins is on and looking the schedules below can anyone get there? Huge game this week in Giants-Redskins. Giants win pretty much eliminates the Redskins because they will have beat them twice. I think Eagles fans need Giants this week since we still hold the tiebreaker on Giants and not the Redskins.

Schedules:
    Giants at 5-5:
    at Redskins
    Jets
    At Dolphins
    Panthers
    At Vikings
    Eagles

Eagles (4-6):
    at Detroit
    At Patriots
    Bills
    Cardinals
    Redskins
    at Giants

Skins (4-6)
    Giants
    Cowboys
    at Bears
    Bills
    at Eagles
    at Cowboys

Cowboys (3-7)
    Panthers
    at Redskins
    at Packers
    Jets
    at Bills
    Redskins
    Gotta think the Skins have the easiest schedule, if you think the Cowboys stink. Giants have a fairly light 3 game stretch, though we see how the eagles easiest stretch has gone. Tough to see how the Eagles get to 8 wins there. I would say they have to win the games they are supposed to win or have a big upset, but with that team, what games are the supposed to win at this point? Can you really assume that they will win Detroit, Bills, Skins and Giants to get to 8 wins?
  • Options

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.

Schedules:
    Giants at 5-5:
    at Redskins
    Jets
    At Dolphins
    Panthers
    At Vikings
    Eagles

Eagles (4-6):
    at Detroit
    At Patriots
    Bills
    Cardinals
    Redskins
    at Giants

Skins (4-6)
    Giants
    Cowboys
    at Bears
    Bills
    at Eagles
    at Cowboys

Cowboys (3-7)
    Panthers
    at Redskins
    at Packers
    Jets
    at Bills
    Redskins
    Gotta think the Skins have the easiest schedule, if you think the Cowboys stink. Giants have a fairly light 3 game stretch, though we see how the eagles easiest stretch has gone. Tough to see how the Eagles get to 8 wins there. I would say they have to win the games they are supposed to win or have a big upset, but with that team, what games are the supposed to win at this point? Can you really assume that they will win Detroit, Bills, Skins and Giants to get to 8 wins?
    Skins have easiest schedule but a loss this weeks kills them because of 2 losses to Giants. i think the Giants get to 8. I don't think the Cowboys stink with Romo back but almost impossible for them to get to 8. they aren't going 5-1. Eagles obviously have to beat the Lions because gonna be hard to beat 2 out the next 3 after this week. I agree Giants look like a clear cut favorite to me. I don't see the other 3 teams getting to 8 wins at this point. Hope I'm wrong and the Birds can rally but they haven't been good all year so hard to expect that now.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.

Schedules:
    Giants at 5-5:
    at Redskins
    Jets
    At Dolphins
    Panthers
    At Vikings
    Eagles

Eagles (4-6):
    at Detroit
    At Patriots
    Bills
    Cardinals
    Redskins
    at Giants

Skins (4-6)
    Giants
    Cowboys
    at Bears
    Bills
    at Eagles
    at Cowboys

Cowboys (3-7)
    Panthers
    at Redskins
    at Packers
    Jets
    at Bills
    Redskins
    Skins have easiest schedule but a loss this weeks kills them because of 2 losses to Giants. i think the Giants get to 8. I don't think the Cowboys stink with Romo back but almost impossible for them to get to 8. they aren't going 5-1. Eagles obviously have to beat the Lions because gonna be hard to beat 2 out the next 3 after this week. I agree Giants look like a clear cut favorite to me. I don't see the other 3 teams getting to 8 wins at this point. Hope I'm wrong and the Birds can rally but they haven't been good all year so hard to expect that now.
    Agreed on all accounts, except for hoping you are wrong about the Eagles, obviously.
  • Options
    6 AND 0!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

6 AND 0!

Just like 2006--Merry Christmas Philadelphia!

The NFL is so unpredictable these days...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,832
    If we finish in the same spot as the Rams we play in London next year. Who's in for a $40 ticket to the game and $1200 airfare?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,279
    today's game even matter?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,671
    some good guys in this thread.

I hope that won't ruin your whole day.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,279
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,401
    My brother, life long cowboys fan, asked yesterday if the nfl didnt have a mercy rule.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    edited November 2015

pjhawks said:

People are stupid.
    the only people who are stupid are the ones who ever believed in chip kelly as an nfl coach.

he's in the running with marion campbell for the worst coach the eagles have had in the super bowl era. even rich kotite was better (more wins first 2 years...and kotite won a playoff game).

USC and LSU are two of the best college jobs in the country. One of them needs to save us from the disaster that is the chip kelly era.

I'd love to see the eagles hire josh mcdaniels. Lot of successful NFL coaches failed at their first coaching gig (carroll, belichick, dungy, coughlin, etc). Mcdaniels is still young, has plenty of nfl experience (unlike the fat little turd currently coaching the eagles), and runs one of the best offenses in the league. he's perfect.

Anything is better than chip. Literally anything
    Post edited by The Fixer on