Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Arguably the three biggest pass plays for KC were on similar half-motion plays.  (Well, 2 plays and the ticky tack holding)  I am surprised it was that effective but I guess hats off to Bienemy for being on that.
    When is he gonna be a head coach?  

Hurts was brilliant, even considering the gift of life he gave to KC via the fumble.  

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,459

Hurts was brilliant, even considering the gift of life he gave to KC via the fumble.  

Even with the o-line clearly having an off day. His performance really should be celebrated.

I honestly feel bad for the guys on the defense. They were so clearly outschemed and outcoached. They deserve better than Gannon. He is vastly overmatched in this league. Please oh please hire him Cardinals.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    is it something in the water? underground gas releases like radon or something? just what the fuck is wrong with you people?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    I also thought the false start on Seamalu was weak and they only called it because the Chiefs were all whining. One play before the Hurts fumble.

Miles Sanders was lousy yesterday.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,790
    edited February 2023
    mickeyrat said:
    is it something in the water? underground gas releases like radon or something? just what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Philly fans have a well deserved bad rep. You should hear some of the clips from last night that Howard stern played this morning . Incredible. I knew the city would be destroyed, win or lose. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Philly fans have a well deserved bad rep. You should hear some of the clips from last night that Howard stern played this morning . Incredible. I knew the city would be destroyed, win or lose. 
    Please tell us more about this destroyed city you heard about on Howard Stern. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I drove through part of the city this AM, as I do most days.  Looked the same.

I've been to events all over.  The news flash is that there are assholes everywhere.  Philly does not seem any worse than LA, NY, SF, Boston, or Chicago.  (Top cities I have been to many events at and seen atrocious human behavior.)

And those tools turning over the car are ridiculous,  of course.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I drove through part of the city this AM, as I do most days.  Looked the same.

I've been to events all over.  The news flash is that there are assholes everywhere.  Philly does not seem any worse than LA, NY, SF, Boston, or Chicago.  (Top cities I have been to many events at and seen atrocious human behavior.)

And those tools turning over the car are ridiculous,  of course.
    My wife had to drive her mom down there for her doctor's appointment this morning. Believe me, if the city was destroyed I would've heard alllll about it from those two. haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,787
    I also thought the false start on Seamalu was weak and they only called it because the Chiefs were all whining. One play before the Hurts fumble.

Miles Sanders was lousy yesterday.
    Quite the turn of events on that play, too. False start moves them from a push to new downs to the 3rd & long weird play calling that ended up with that dumb fumble and seven points for KC.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Please tell us more about this destroyed city you heard about on Howard Stern. 
    Go listen. Relax. Don’t get all offended. I’m sure you weren’t out last night going on racist rants, flipping cars and burning stuff. 
  • Options
    I never understood the act of vandalizing when a team
    wins or loses a championship.  But to each their own.
  • Options
    Obviously Howard Stern knows more of what's happening than the people who are actually in the city.

YARN  Dont be so gullible McFly  Back to the Future 1985  Video  clips by quotes  be75f23f

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,478
    nicknyr15 said:

alcohol?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Obviously Howard Stern knows more of what's happening than the people who are actually in the city.

YARN  Dont be so gullible McFly  Back to the Future 1985  Video  clips by quotes  be75f23f
    Cool gif. Man you guys are easily offended huh? Holy shit. One of the staff lives in Philly and was interviewing people after the game. They played the clips on air. What took place last night is well documented. And Philly isn’t the only city this stupid shit happens in after a championship game. So sensitive 
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    nicknyr15 said:

alcohol?
    One of these gentleman that was interviewed in the street after the game was saying they lost the game because the mandatory vaccine slowed the team down. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
  • Options

So stupid. We deserve a bad rep because our city is not actually destroyed. Makes sense!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,203
    nicknyr15 said:

Cool gif. Man you guys are easily offended huh? Holy shit. One of the staff lives in Philly and was interviewing people after the game. They played the clips on air. What took place last night is well documented. And Philly isn’t the only city this stupid shit happens in after a championship game. So sensitive 
    11 citations and 2 misdemeanors after the game.  oh the horror. not sure how the city can go on.  we need to start a gofundme to rebuild.  #phillystrong

https://www.cbsnews.com/philadelphia/video/city-officials-release-incident-reports-after-super-bowl-lvii/
  • Options
    I'd also like to point out that these were just dumb college kids at Temple flipping that one car. And it was light outside so the game hadn't even started yet. 

But sure, the city is destroyed. Burned to the ground. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    Was last night’s game entertaining I didn’t watch a single down 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Was last night’s game entertaining I didn’t watch a single down 
    Very much so for 58 minutes. The first Super Bowl with two black QB's and they both had all-time performances. It's being called one of the great ones, not that that makes us feel any better. But you do you.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    I'd also like to point out that these were just dumb college kids at Temple flipping that one car. And it was light outside so the game hadn't even started yet. 

But sure, the city is destroyed. Burned to the ground. 

my questions still hold then....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    Wobbie said:
    ^^^ what juggler said in his last post….

I don’t mind those holding calls if it looks like the hold prevented a catch, but I don’t think that ball was catchable…it’s like when a RB busts a long run and they call it back for a hold that in no way affected the play.
    I heard that play is designed to go to the sideline, but after the hold messes the timing up, receiver breaks to the end zone, so the hold did affect the play apparently.
    Tough call for sure.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,478
    time for the juggler to change this thread title and go back to his sixers thread.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,203
    Game last night was the third most watched Television show of all time. Not sports,  all tv shows ever.  Incredible

and as much as it sucks balls to lose its nice to see a team lose with class and dignity.  Well done by the Birds.  

Go Birds 
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    time for the juggler to change this thread title and go back to his sixers thread.
    Done. Just for you. Happy, pappy?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    What do we have to do to keep Jonathan Gannon from coming back? Protest?

• Options
    I am a bit baffled by the Gannon stuff, to be quite honest. He absolutely did not have a good game on Sunday. But the defense was one of the driving factors that got us to the gosh darned Super Bowl. lol. 

And.....again, not making an excuse here.....but had the refs called the game the way they called the other 59 minutes of the game, they would've come up with a stop that would've given us a legit chance to win it. 

I guess this is an unpopular opinion but it was on par with the SB Champs Super Bowl performance. Sometimes you just gotta tip your cap to the best quarterback in the league, right?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The plays where they had an uncovered WR score TD's just due to confusing motion were humiliating. Josh Johnson could've thrown TD's on those plays. Yeah, Mahomes is truly great but other teams manage to stop him just a little bit.

I think that harder 2023 schedule will just shred the D if Gannon is still in charge.

• Options
    The plays where they had an uncovered WR score TD's just due to confusing motion were humiliating. Josh Johnson could've thrown TD's on those plays. Yeah, Mahomes is truly great but other teams manage to stop him just a little bit.

I think that harder 2023 schedule will just shred the D if Gannon is still in charge.
    Now we're back to the schedule talk again? Johnny, they lost the Super Bowl by 3 points. The defense was not good in the second half for sure. Adjustments were lacking. 

But I don't know. I think people are overreacting a bit. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe. I just don't think the guy has it. Felt that way last year too. It was a lousy feeling to be "right the whole time".