Music Room

No1PJFanNo1PJFan Posts: 27
edited January 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
Check out my music room project I just finished up.

http://s1244.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... sic%20Room
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sweet!
    In the middle of a similar project as we speak. Hope to be finished up by the weekend
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • No1PJFan wrote:
    Check out my music room project I just finished up.

http://s1244.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... sic%20Room
    that is pretty awesome!

is that in the basement or one of the rooms above? i have a bunch of stuff in my unfinished basement that would be too much effort to finish and make like yours. but i do have a spare bedroom that has some guitar stuff and a bunch of framed posters. if i can get rid of the extra couch in there i can see something similar happening with that room. i love how the guitars are hung on the wall like that....i need a larger house...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • The room is in my basement. I can put on my own little mini concerts with my 4 year old. She just got the drum set for Christmas. I know what you mean by needed a larger house but you'd prob just fill it up too.
  • Gettin there!
    photo5.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    photo8.jpg
    photo9.jpg
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • ^^

you have a good one too.

my walls are plain white...i think when i do my room i am gonna have to paint them something more exciting like the colors you guys have used.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Gettin there!
    photo5.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    photo8.jpg
    photo9.jpg

That's great! Funny how similar the two rooms are to each other. Goes to show PJ fans think alike. Keep up the good work.