House of Lies Showtime Don Cheadle

intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Has anyone watched this? I know it starts back soon. I watched 8 episodes last night (only 30 minutes long) and I don't think it is great but it can be entertaining.

Big Don Cheadle fan so i've been enjoying watching him. Kristen Bell is easy on the eyes too :D
Charlotte 00
Charlotte 03
Asheville 04
Atlanta 12
Greenville 16, Columbia 16
Seattle 18 
Nashville 22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeep wrote:
    Has anyone watched this? I know it starts back soon. I watched 8 episodes last night (only 30 minutes long) and I don't think it is great but it can be entertaining.

Big Don Cheadle fan so i've been enjoying watching him. Kristen Bell is easy on the eyes too :D

I watched the first season when it aired last year. Like you said, it isn't a great show but it definitely has its moments. Cheadle is great and I could stare at Kristen Bell all day. :D
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    intodeep wrote:

I watched the first season when it aired last year. Like you said, it isn't a great show but it definitely has its moments. Cheadle is great and I could stare at Kristen Bell all day. :D
    I could stare at Kristen Bell all day. that sums up what i liked about the show lol
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • what's it about?
    yeah Kristen Bell is easy on the eyes.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell work with two analyst to form a team of managment consultants that get paid to travel around by their firm to big companies and tell them what they are doing wrong and how they should do business.

I have a good friend who was a consultant for IBM so it was interesting to watch it and ask him about some of the stuff they talk about.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22