Options

Poster sale, prices even lower! Last day for now!

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited January 2013 in Lost Dogs
Heading to AZ that day and can't ship after so gotta move this stuff ASAP!

All are mint and flat unless other wise noted.
Add $10 per item shipped to the US

Pearl Jam posters

Klausen PJ 20: #157/215 $175
Ames PJ 20: Show edition not numbered, but is signed on the back by the artist SOLD
Hampton PJ 20: Signed by artist, not numbered. $50
Madison Square Garden Night 2: Show edition: SOLD!
Hartford 2010 Hampton: SOLD
Los Angeles 2009 Night 4: $25 show edition
San Diego 2009: $20 show edition
Newark 2010: $30
Boston Munk One: $40
Klausen: NOLA #8/200 $100
Klausen: Dublin 2010 #76/200 SOLD
Klausen: London signed by Brad $50
Klausen: Gdynia signed by Brad $50
MSG 2010 Night 1: Signed by Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney (may not sell this one, want to see if anyone has interest) $100
Eddie Vedder Phoenix postcard poster: #26/50 $75

Very slim chance I'd sell, but I do have both of EV's 2011 Chicago S/N posters professionally framed.

Black Keys:

Milwaukee Crosshair 2011 #51/465 $40
Milwaukee Methane Studios #5/175 $60
Vinyl:

Vitalogy (original) small scratch causes a "tick" sound on one song: $20

Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs book: $100
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    PJ 20 Ames is sold so how about another bump
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    bump!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Another bump
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Bump
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    new day new bump
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    One week until I head out!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Jut bring it all out here and sell it to dwhite :lol:
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Jut bring it all out here and sell it to dwhite :lol:

Now you're talking!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Only a few days until I head out to AZ and would love to move a couple more of these
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    bump
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix