Options

Superbowl Football Squares.

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I have no idea what you are doing but I gather just count me in.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    Ok so how do we get the money to the organizer , thanks Speedy for thinking of me ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I'm in this? Thanks.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    I'm so confused. :oops:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    Newch91 wrote:
    You owe $4.
    You're in.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    You owe $4.
    You're in.
    Awesome. I pay Horos?
  • Options
    keelycankeelycan Via Chicago Posts: 409
    I'm In
    Soldier Field 1995~Alpine Valley June I,II 1998~ United Center 2003~Alpine Valley 2003~Madison Square Garden I,II 2003~Toledo VFC 2004~Montreal 2005~Ottowa 2005~United Center I,II 2006~Cincinnati 2006~Summerfest I,II 2006~The Vic Theatre 2007~Lollapalooza 2007~Bonnaroo 2008~United Center I,II 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2008~Austin City Limits 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2011~Alpine Valley Sep 03,04 2011~Wrigley Field 2013~Seattle 2013
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I set this one up for $5/square. If we decide that's too much I'll make a change or set up a new one.

To Join this Pool, please follow these instructions:

NOT REGISTERED WITH OFFICE POOL JUNKIE?

1. Click this Join URL:
    http://www.officepooljunkie.com/join.ph ... s=pearljam

2. Click the REGISTER NOW link and follow the instructions provided on the Registration form.

3. Upon successful registration, you will be returned to the Pool Invitation. From there, select or enter the pool handle you wish to join to the pool click the "Yes, Join this Pool!" button in order to complete the process.

ALREADY REGISTERED WITH OFFICE POOL JUNKIE?

1. Click this Join URL:
    http://www.officepooljunkie.com/join.ph ... s=pearljam

2. If you're not logged in, please login with the username/password you chose when you registered. Please use the password reset function if you've forgotten your Username or Password.

3. Once logged in, you will be returned to the Pool Invitation. From there, select or enter the pool handle you wish to join to the pool and click the "Yes, Join this Pool!" button in order to complete the process.

ALTERNATIVELY...

1. Login to http://www.officepooljunkie.com. You will need to register if you don't have an ID.

2. From My Pools, click the "Join Pool" button. You will be taken to the Join Pool form.

3. Enter the following Pool ID and Password, and click the "Continue..." button.
    Pool ID: WGJ9SNJRGMT5L72K
    Password: pearljam

4. From there, select or enter the pool handle you wish to join to the pool and click the "Yes, Join this Pool!" button in order to complete the process.
    #FHP
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    In for 2 squares.

Horos, let us know if we should PayPal you the money as we sign up (figure that is the best way) and I can do that now for $10.00.

Thanks!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In for 2 squares.

Horos, let us know if we should PayPal you the money as we sign up (figure that is the best way) and I can do that now for $10.00.

Thanks!
    I just want to make sure we're all on the same page and all before I have everyone send the $$$.

When you do PayPal me make sure not to mention anything about gambling. Put your screen-name in the notes so I know who is paying. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mikehoros@aol.com">mikehoros@aol.com</a><!-- e --> Oh, and make sure it's sent as a gift.

Snailmail if necessary:
    Mike Horos
    2580 L st.
    Springfield, OR 97477
    Post edited by Horos on
    #FHP
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Horos wrote:
    In for 2 squares.

Thanks!
    I just want to make sure we're all on the same page and all before I have everyone send the $$$.

When you do PayPal me make sure not to mention anything about gambling. Put your screen-name in the notes so I know who is paying. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mikehoros@aol.com">mikehoros@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

Snailmail if necessary:
    Mike Horos
    2580 L st.
    Springfield, OR 97477

Cool, thanks for setting this up! I just registered and joined the pool too. I'll send payment later once everyone agrees that this is the setup we want to use.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    Horos wrote:
    In for 2 squares.

Thanks!

When you do PayPal me make sure not to mention anything about gambling. Put your screen-name in the notes so I know who is paying. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mikehoros@aol.com">mikehoros@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

Cool, thanks, once we lock down what the amount is to be I will send you the 'gift' through PayPal w/o any mention of what it is for so that your paypal doesnt get locked down and no money comes out of it.
  • Options
    picks are in...just keep us posted when we fill up or when you're ready for paypal. Thanks Horos!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    I am in.

Twice if needed.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    $2 a square folks.
    We are going to keep this simple.

Please, lets just keep this simple.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    A little confused...
    Are there two pools now? Or did we just up the stakes?
  • Options
    Got it, I think.
    Horos has a different $5 pool, correct?
  • Options
    $2 a square folks.

I am happy with whatever everyone wants to do -- not about the money, about another absurd reason to cheer something other than the outcome of the game during the big game.
  • Options
    Horos?
    Did you up the ante on this?
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I'm in for 2.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    $2 a square folks.

I am happy with whatever everyone wants to do -- not about the money, about another absurd reason to cheer something other than the outcome of the game during the big game.
    I set it for $5/square because I thought that was pretty simple with the 2 square limit. I'll change it if that's what it everyone wants. I just want to make sure we fill the board.

Also what about a 20%/20%/20%/40% split?
    #FHP
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I'm in for 2.
    $2 or 2 squares?
    #FHP
  • Options
    I like 20/20/20/40 split.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Horos wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I'm in for 2.
    $2 or 2 squares?

2 squares for $5ea. I'm waiting to send the cash until everything is settled.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    $5 a square huh?

Let me know when you sell 98 squares, and I will buy the last 2.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    Is it too late? I'm in if not.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    $5 a square huh?

Let me know when you sell 98 squares, and I will buy the last 2.
    :nono: :nono:
  • Options
    Horos?
    Your original post suggested $5 also. Seemed like those who wanted to play liked that amount.

I don't care as was stated. Still waiting for a consensus from the others. Actually already change it to $2 but can change it back.

Will stick with 20/20/20/40 though. I'm not the one who suggested I start this up BTW.
    #FHP
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    I just joined and picked two squares.

Let me know when the $ thing is figured out and I'll send to Horos.
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    Horos?
    Your original post suggested $5 also. Seemed like those who wanted to play liked that amount.

I don't care as was stated. Still waiting for a consensus from the others. Actually already change it to $2 but can change it back.

Will stick with 20/20/20/40 though. I'm not the one who suggested I start this up BTW.
    Its all good.