Options

The "SOUPER BOWL", IN PITT

VedderologyVedderology Posts: 64
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
did anyone on here go to the "souper bowl" prior to the pitt show?
we were there and am looking for some great ppl we met there!
PROPERTY OF EDDIE VEDDER

http://www.myspace.com/vedderology

I'll ride the wave where it takes me
I'll hold the pain...Release me...
Eddie Vedder
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    my brother and i went. upstairs and down. met some cool 10c'ers downstairs that let us sit with them so we could eat.
    John C. Lyons, Filmmaker
    www.LyonsDenProductions.net

143XXX
    2006 Tour: 5/20/06 - Cleveland and 6/23/06 - Pittsburgh
  • Options
    snoop jamsnoop jam Posts: 11
    We were there for a little while, beer was too warm to stick around after a few rounds. The strip of bars (where ever the hell we were after the show) was a blast though!
  • Options
    we/i was upstairs..and we pretty much took on the booths by the window's--and the corner end of the car.

i'm specifically looking for the dude(s) from RI (who had 7th row floor, section 2)--i was 5th row (floor), section 1 stone's side.--we did a bunch of jager bombs..they had a camera...oh yeah, and this guy in camo named "Eddie"--and another dude actually from the 'burgh who won his bet that they weren't going to play "leash"--whoops, if forgot, he doesn't bet!

anyone?????
    PROPERTY OF EDDIE VEDDER

http://www.myspace.com/vedderology

I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain...Release me...
    Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    doubledeedoubledee Posts: 23
    I was there with a friend--we drove in from the Cleveland area. I knew I was surrounded by PJ fans but didn't get a chance to talk to anyone. Most people were in big groups, and they all looked like they knew each other well.
    " I am no man!"

Toledo 1996; Cleveland 1998; Columbus 2000; Cleveland 2003; Columbus 2003; Toledo 2004; Detroit 2006; Pittsburgh 2006; Columbus 2010; Cleveland 2010; Toronto 2011
  • Options
    At least it was a Penguins bar and not a Steelers gay bar.
    walk the bridges,.......before you burn them down
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    We went there, almost died from eating so much cigarette smoke, then left after about 20 seconds.