Finally named my daughter!

Hey fuckers. A month or so ago I asked you nice people for some help in naming my daughter. Received many suggestions. Anyways, wife and I waited till The Eve of Festivus and named her Vedder. We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl, aren't really big on the lists, have all the name books, had some names in mind, could never decide on the right one. I said fuck it, we're naming her Vedder. It'll grow on people just like every other unique name.

That's it, just wanted to share that with a bunch of strangers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Interesting. Well, I guess it's better than your favorite word: fuckers!
    :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • :lol:
    Cool, congratulations to you and your wife!
    I would never get away with that. When we still thought we could have kids I told my wife the name of our son would be Edward Vedder Joseph Montana OurLastName. She laughed at me.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I would never get away with that. When we still thought we could have kids I told my wife the name of our son would be Edward Vedder Joseph Montana OurLastName. She laughed at me.
    joseph montana is a great name!
  • LloydXmas wrote:

This actually was tougher for her to consider than EdVed being a part of the name. She is an Iggles fan and hates the Niners. :lol:
    I say Vedder is a beautiful name and your daughter will be proud to have it!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    LloydXmas wrote:

This actually was tougher for her to consider than EdVed being a part of the name. She is an Iggles fan and hates the Niners. :lol:
    :lol: Huge niners fan too. Not sure if Brent Jones or Richard Waters would have worked. My wife's a Giants fan.