Sunday Plans

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Heading to my parents for dinner. It's been a couple weeks since they've seen the kids.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Too early to tell...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Going to see Book of the Mormon. Then in the evening watching The Walking Dead.

Nice, let us know what you think of Book of Mormon.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

:thumbup: Will do! I'm not really a fan of musicals, but I'm a fan of South Park and have heard nothing but rave reviews about the Book of the Mormon. I plan to laugh my ass off for a couple hours.
    I lost a bet...
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Drive back to Brooklyn from Connecticut, then date night (dinner and movie) with the wife.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Oooh lucky!!!! Let me know all about it, have fun!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Church and then out to lunch with the wife and kids
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I dont even know what the hell im doing tonight, let alone Sunday.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.

You are going to Gillary's tonight.

Hahah, cant tonight, but will definitely be making it down to your place this spring/summer.

Are you going to have any pj tribute act this summer? :idea:

Hahah, cant tonight, but will definitely be making it down to your place this spring/summer.

Are you going to have any pj tribute act this summer? :idea:

Good question... I may have used up my allowance of PJ tribute shows. (1)
  • Heading to the local organic food store today. Probably going to pick up some free range meats, definitely need my pita chips and hummus, some fruit, and hopefully avocados are still on sale.

Then I'm going to study
  • I'm getting ready to go to work.

Same as every Sunday.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Heading to the local organic food store today. Probably going to pick up some free range meats, definitely need my pita chips and hummus, some fruit, and hopefully avocados are still on sale.

Then I'm going to study
    Geez, you must have started smoking early today!
  • Heading to the local organic food store today. Probably going to pick up some free range meats, definitely need my pita chips and hummus, some fruit, and hopefully avocados are still on sale.

Then I'm going to study

Nope... Just sick of eating pizzas and tacos :lol:
  • drinking tea, eating soup and sleeping :x stupid people and their stupid germs! :twisted: :x :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • drinking tea, eating soup and sleeping :x stupid people and their stupid germs! :twisted: :x :twisted:

:corn:
    Going out tonight for a light dinner and a couple brews with the little lady.
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I cleaned the Gas Grill in the backyard, when I found out it had never been cleaned.

I think I got high off of the cleaning fumes.... :shock:
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Heading to the local organic food store today. Probably going to pick up some free range meats, definitely need my pita chips and hummus, some fruit, and hopefully avocados are still on sale.

Then I'm going to study

Nope... Just sick of eating pizzas and tacos :lol:

Or took your daily dosage of amphetamines too early.

(kidding)

The Book of Mormon was hysterical!!! I laughed so much my stomach hurt. Not for the easily offended. :lol::lol: I would definitely see it again. It is smart, witty, bawdy, raunchy, fun, and absolutely nothing is scared! I loved it!!! Still has me laughing. :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Going to see Book of the Mormon. Then in the evening watching The Walking Dead.

The Book of Mormon was hysterical!!! I laughed so much my stomach hurt. Not for the easily offended. :lol::lol: I would definitely see it again. It is smart, witty, bawdy, raunchy, fun, and absolutely nothing is scared! I loved it!!! Still has me laughing. :lol::lol::lol:

Nice :lol:

Matt and Trey are some funny fuckers :lol:

Nice :lol:

Matt and Trey are some funny fuckers :lol:

Yes, they are!! You should see it when you are in town for PJ. It is just brilliant and I'm really not a fan of musicals.
    I lost a bet...

• Yes, they are!! You should see it when you are in town for PJ. It is just brilliant and I'm really not a fan of musicals.

Maybe
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Sounds Cool

Sounds Cool

It was! See it if you can!!
    I lost a bet...
  • Lets see here....

uhhh huh

yep.

I still have a while to think about it.
    Lets see here....

uhhh huh

yep.

I still have a while to think about it.