Hey, you're older now... How do you feel it?

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I have been noticing that every time I bend down or get up off of the couch, I make a noise.. Kind of like a groan or moan.. I don't know when this started, but I am going to try to stop.. It isn't even like I am in pain most times,, I just make "the noise".. I am getting to fucking old..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,957
    I'm 42 but feel like I'm 22. I give thanks for my health every day.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    if i'm not eating right & exercising, i definitely feel it. which is why i changed my diet & exercise routine about 2 years ago. i'm not old, but i'm getting older. gotta take care of the body now, i guess.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • those shit i eat and drunk and use when i was young,ill find them in front of me in the future
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    My eyesight is getting worse. The last time I went to the eye doctor she tried to say the b-word to me: bi-foculs.
    ELITIST FUK
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    My surgically repaired shoulder really hurts when it's cold. Just constantly aches. The doctor warned me of this. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like in another 20 years. :fp:
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Well, first it was my stomach{Antacids} Next, It was weight gain.{Thyroid}. Then it was {Blood Pressure} And now it's my {Eyesight} WTF.Do I really want to know what 2013 will bring. I'm sure what ever it is,They'll have a pill for it. :lol:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I heard that one of Sophia Loren's top beauty secrets was not to moan as she got in and out of a car. It really made me think. And it really made me aware how often I do moan, like you said, not even in pain, just a natural sound to make as we move.

But now, I'm aware of it and will try to change the behavior!
  • I just noticed this year (38) that I suddenly require more sleep. I used to get by on 6 hours. Now I need 7-8 or im a useless bum.
    DS1119 wrote:
    My surgically repaired shoulder really hurts when it's cold. Just constantly aches. The doctor warned me of this. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like in another 20 years. :fp:

This is why Florida is overrun with creaky old folks ha! See you in 20.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    My hip was giving out yesterday! That was pretty fucked up!