Untold Stories Of The E.R.

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,427
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I dont watch much TV. During the work week, I dont watch any TV. But Kathy and I came upon this little show this evening. They told 3 TRUE stories of people who ended up in the emergency room.

1. Guy shows up in the E.R. with a crowbar impaled through his skull! And he lived to tell about it! Only minor complications after the surgery to remove the crowbar.

2. Lady in Wedding Dress shows up in the E.R. suffering from a Kidney Stone.(Boring)

3. Ahh Yes, Good Ole # 3!!! Chick shows up in Emergeny Room, with a PARASITE Worm dangling from her ass!

I MAY have watched this show again.
But after seeing worms dangling from someones ass, it is safe to say I am done with that show.

:P
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    i never cared much for noah wylie.
    www.myspace.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I have watched this show. Some amazing stories at times. :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    The chick with the worms in her ass, almost made me vomit.

If I walked into an E.R. with live worms dangling from my ass...
    I would grab a scalpel, and slit my wrists.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    DS1119 wrote:
    The chick with the worms in her ass, almost made me vomit.

If I walked into an E.R. with live worms dangling from my ass...
    I would grab a scalpel, and slit my wrists.

You should have seen the one where a guy dressed up like Santa went in and the doctors thought he was going to die so the wife wanted the doctor to take a sperm sample from him so she could have his child. :lol:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Is that the same show as the one where the dude goes fish bobbing in his boss' aquarium and stopped breathing because he swallowed a fish that was still alive and blocking his airway? I shut it off, but then proceeded to slice the bottom of my foot open with no less than the corner of one of those reusable bags made out of recycled plastic bottles. Can't make this stuff up.
    Suziemay wrote:
    Is that the same show as the one where the dude goes fish bobbing in his boss' aquarium and stopped breathing because he swallowed a fish that was still alive and blocking his airway? I shut it off, but then proceeded to slice the bottom of my foot open with no less than the corner of one of those reusable bags made out of recycled plastic bottles. Can't make this stuff up.

This would be the show. :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    saw this for the first time last night......what a wacky show.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • :sick:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."