Glitter

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I was dating this guy once...he was in the parking lot of the gym I used to work out at waiting for me when I left. He was covered in glitter...also clearly had quite the buzz going on. When I asked him about it he said "I work in sheet metal baby".

:nono:

Thus endeth said relationship :lol::lol::lol:

Striiiiiiiiiperrrrr!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I was dating this guy once...he was in the parking lot of the gym I used to work out at waiting for me when I left. He was covered in glitter...also clearly had quite the buzz going on. When I asked him about it he said "I work in sheet metal baby".

Striiiiiiiiiperrrrr!

You think? And honestly I wouldn't have cared if he hadn't lied about it. Idiot!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • What I never understood
    was girls that would dress to the 9s for a night out,
    including a dose o' sparkle on the face + decolletage.

Then, 2 hours later,
    when my alcohol-addled brain
    tells my eyes to focus on the shiny parts
    of the pretty girls on the floor,
    I get in trouble for staring at the wrong spot
    + objectifying the ladies.

If girls don't want us to stare at boobs,
    why highlight them?

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Striiiiiiiiiperrrrr!

You think? And honestly I wouldn't have cared if he hadn't lied about it. Idiot!

oonce oonce oonce oonce oonce oonce oonce
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    What I never understood

Then, 2 hours later,

why highlight them?

Cheers.

I have to say that I don't understand that either. If I'm showing off the girls and they don't get attention, that's when I get upset! I mean, there is a line that shouldn't be crossed, but chicks that get all p'd off when a guy glances there are just drama queens imo.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Taking notes
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    What I never understood

Then, 2 hours later,

why highlight them?

Cheers.

I have to say that I don't understand that either. If I'm showing off the girls and they don't get attention, that's when I get upset! I mean, there is a line that shouldn't be crossed, but chicks that get all p'd off when a guy glances there are just drama queens imo.

besides turtlenecks, I have a hard time finding a t-shirt that doesn't show them off...besides some of the PJ shirts that seem to be made for girls with no boobs where the collar tends to choke me.

Personally, I really don't care.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    What I never understood

Then, 2 hours later,

why highlight them?

Cheers.

besides turtlenecks, I have a hard time finding a t-shirt that doesn't show them off...besides some of the PJ shirts that seem to be made for girls with no boobs where the collar tends to choke me.

Embarrassing story: After MSG 2 2010, my friend and I went out for a few drinks -- I don't generally drink before or during shows, opting to get a nightcap instead. Anyway, I was throwing down bourbon with beer backs like nobody's business and left the place schnockered.

Afterward, on the subway ride home, I was just mesmerized by a beautiful pair of glittery boobies. My friend noticed me staring and hoping to get me to stop before trouble ensued asked me in a whisper, "What are you doing, man?" To which I replied rather loudly, "I'm looking at this girl's tits!"

She heard me, of course, along with everyone else on the train car, and said, "They look nice, don't they?" To which I replied, "Yes, they do."

So, really, what's appropriate and what's not can still be up for debate, but, Jesus, I love NYC!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    dankind wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Embarrassing story: After MSG 2 2010, my friend and I went out for a few drinks -- I don't generally drink before or during shows, opting to get a nightcap instead. Anyway, I was throwing down bourbon with beer backs like nobody's business and left the place schnockered.

Afterward, on the subway ride home, I was just mesmerized by a beautiful pair of glittery boobies. My friend noticed me staring and hoping to get me to stop before trouble ensued asked me in a whisper, "What are you doing, man?" To which I replied rather loudly, "I'm looking at this girl's tits!"

She heard me, of course, along with everyone else on the train car, and said, "They look nice, don't they?" To which I replied, "Yes, they do."

So, really, what's appropriate and what's not can still be up for debate, but, Jesus, I love NYC!
    careful...sometimes those things can be dangerous :shock:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... 86189.html
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    dankind wrote:

I can think of a lot worse ways to die.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:
    dankind wrote:

I can think of a lot worse ways to die.
    :lol::lol::lol:

hopefully they were covered in glitter as well

Who wants to touch boobs with a bunch of glitter all over?

:fp:

Annoying

Annoying

you would turn down a great pair of boobs if they were covered in glitter? Kids today :roll: :fp:

Annoying

you would turn down a great pair of boobs if they were covered in glitter? Kids today :roll: :fp:

maybe I'd blow on them and see if the glitter kind of... went away or something. :lol:

Annoying

This guy! It's glitter, not excrement. They're boobs, dude! Boobs!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:

Annoying

But glitter

Annoying

maybe I'd blow on them and see if the glitter kind of... went away or something. :lol:

I think you're doing it wrong :fp:

dankind wrote:

Annoying

But glitter

Damn, you're picky beyond belief.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:

Damn, you're picky beyond belief.

Not really, I just don't like glitter... hence, I made this thread.
    dankind wrote:

Annoying

Yeah I'm with this guy!
    I think Will is....indecisive.

First he's all about having a mane "chicks dig the mane" and then he shaves it all off.

Now he's all "Glitter sucks", next thing you know, some hot sex kitten covered in glitter will walk into his store, ask him out on a date, and he will say, "where do I buy more glitter? this chick loves the stuff!"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

First he's all about having a mane "chicks dig the mane" and then he shaves it all off.

Now he's all "Glitter sucks", next thing you know, some hot sex kitten covered in glitter will walk into his store, ask him out on a date, and he will say, "where do I buy more glitter? this chick loves the stuff!"
    Good point. Next thing you know he'll be posting pics of himself eating muffins

RKCNDY wrote:

and eating granola bars! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    http://youtu.be/QTGcaMNWT1g

everyone who posted in this thread already needs assaulted w/ a 14 lb sack-a glitter for not sharing motley crue's version...

http://youtu.be/IVSrIeYIvVo

glitter fucking sparkles on your

do you think glitter sparkles on tommy lee's thin-ass tattooed back?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    RKCNDY wrote:

And if the girl at the bank didn't have a ring on her finger, I'd be all over that shit. :lol:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Let's not forget - Glitter Glue for fun art projects - not for the body.... ;)

51wZ2smS5KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    lephty wrote:
    so here is a fun story that my mother told me way back.

She's a neonatal nurse so she's in frequent contact with obgyns and was told this gem. Apparently this lady was having issues with her lady parts and had an appointment with the obgyn. So before her appointment she did her best to freshen up but was in a rush. She sprayed herself down with what she thought was FDS... She gets to her appointment and the obgyn does his job and makes an off hand comment about being all ready for a party. The lady was confused by this comment until the doctor left the room as they do and she took a look at her situation. Apparently, while rushing to get out the door, she did not grab the FDS, instead she grabbed some glitter spray for after hours use=p

Probably a contender for most awkward doctor visit ever?

uh,

http://www.snopes.com/embarrass/feminine/glitter.asp
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

and eating granola bars! :lol:

Will needs help :|

RKCNDY wrote:

And if the girl at the bank didn't have a ring on her finger, I'd be all over that shit. :lol:

could be a fake ring...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

could be a fake ring...
    hmmmmm...the old George Costanza routine :think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st_j2J4diE4