Nicknames

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited October 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
do u have any?

"A Forest" here ..old one,back from school..

well.."Dimi" is kinda nickname too :lol:
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    A Forest? :corn:

Mainly people call me Shan. There are a few people that call me Shannie and I absolutely HATE it :nono:

And then, of course, 'the Pearl Jam girl' :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    A forest?

do explain this one :corn:
  • A forest?

Mamasan23 wrote:

Mainly people call me Shan. There are a few people that call me Shannie and I absolutely HATE it :nono:

ok,was of 3 reasons..
    Cure song that was my favo ,that I was hanging to a park after school with big trees,like a A Forest has,, and cos a lot of times I was disappear and friends wandering where I was,so one day someone,said..
    Dimitris is like A Forest..he is hiding behind trees.. ..lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Through high school and college I was known as Smitty. Even teachers and coaches called me Smitty. Fucking original huh? I did have a girlfriend in high school who called me cubby for some reason. I was never given a reason why and when she left so did the nickname.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    People call me the Bry man; I'm the stylish one of the group.

I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick-name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.
    Jason P wrote:

I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick-name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Jason P wrote:

in college i was "ace"

(i have thought enough of two penises to nickname them
    one was "jolly rancher"
    and the other was "the governor")
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    mysticweed wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

in college i was "ace"

(i have thought enough of two penises to nickname them
    one was "jolly rancher"
    and the other was "the governor")
    These two posts are among the funniest I've ever read here.

Kudos on the name choices :mrgreen:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Ozzy

Family members call me Jake (I had a jake the snake Roberts shirt when I was a kid).
  • I've had plenty over the years...
    Real name's Jamie, I've had:
    Shugga J (long story)
    Hambone (I like to eat)
    Jambo (play on my real name)
    Fellini :?
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Will

:lol:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Never had nicknames really.. Doesn't bother me, though. :lol: But I do like calling other people by nicknames/pet names. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Favre - just in high school, didn't really stick thankfully. Loved Brett Favre, just not a good nickname

Brown Sugar - Stones fan, and last name is Brown, haven't been called that in 10 years, but it's still my ringtone

Brownie - the only one that I still have. And it's stuck so well that whenever I date somebody, if their name works, they get a similar nickname. Last girl I dated had the last name Howard, and she became Howie to everybody, which she hated.

Come to think of it, I don't think any of my friends have called me by my actual name in like 17 years.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • We call one of my roommates Buck because a girl asked him his name once and she thought he said Buck
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    In high school I was ela(pronounced ee-lay) everyone called me that including teachers. I lost that tag when I moved away from PA nearly 30 years ago.

Now I'm usually Horos which is my last name. First name Michael(although I've always gone by Mike) and I find that other Mikes tend to go by last or nicknames. Usually a lot of us around.
    #FHP
  • A forest?

Mamasan23 wrote:

ok,was of 3 reasons..
    Cure song that was my favo ,that I was hanging to a park after school with big trees,like a A Forest has,, and cos a lot of times I was disappear and friends wandering where I was,so one day someone,said..
    Dimitris is like A Forest..he is hiding behind trees.. ..lol

Love that song. I can't imagine you disappearing, Dimi. You're so friendly and present. Maybe you're different with PJ friends, eh?

I have a nickname (with variations) that makes me smile if called it by family or close family friends, but makes me cringe if people I don't know well from my hometown use it. It's Spangie, Spang, Spangelotta. I wore a lot of spandex in the late 80s. :oops:
    I carried a watermelon
  • B-RockB-Rock Posts: 149
    A few years ago there use to be a lesbian in the music course i was studying.

Me and this girl looked a like in a way and both played Bass
    so my friends came up with my nickname of

'Les'

(short for lesbian for those at home)
    Sydney 8-11-06, 18-11-06; Melbourne 20-11-09, Sydney 22-11-09, Manchester 20-06-12, 21-06-12
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,630
    B.
    Bri
    Breen
    Brain
    Rye Bri
    Xulnairb

My niece calls me "Muddy".
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux wrote:
    B.
    Bri
    Breen
    Brain
    Rye Bri
    Xulnairb

Xulnairb i want to know the story for this@! :D
    Will

:lol:

:nono: It's grasshopper.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    Honus.
    www.myspace.com
  • Honus.
    that sound badass!! :mrgreen:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    ive had a few in my day:

the hammer
    the valentine
    the plague
    deep pen (dp are my initials)
    big d
    russian rocket
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,630
    brianlux wrote:
    B.
    Bri
    Breen
    Brain
    Rye Bri
    Xulnairb

Dimi, it's kind of like this: write "majlraepsirtimid" and then hold it up to a mirror! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    B.
    Bri
    Breen
    Brain
    Rye Bri
    Xulnairb

Dimi, it's kind of like this: write "majlraepsirtimid" and then hold it up to a mirror! :D
    :lol::lol::lol: awesome
    ive also been called God before
  • I like the nick name i did formy best friend . "Lion"
    i was called senator by my 11th grade govt teacher once or twice
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    When I real young my brothers couldnt say justin and it turned into jesse and I've been called ever since...

In highschool a kid kept calling me "nutsack" :lol:

College friends call me "dirt".
    ~JzP
  • Hence the name Jopetto
    no one calls me that anymore
    I like to keep it around kinda sounds cool!!!
    im not
    until next time......