Why are you up so late?

brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,675
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
This is often my number one question here late in the day and on into the night. What on earth is it that keeps some of us here up so late?
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    It's simple. The pancakes are tasty and DIff'rent Strokes was one funny ass show. :roll:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,675
    DS1119 wrote:
    It's simple. The pancakes are tasty and DIff'rent Strokes was one funny ass show. :roll:

:lol: Good answer!

It gets pretty quiet around here this late. And wouldn't you know- I have to be to work early so I'm turning the show over to you, DS, and any other stragglers who might show up.

Pancakes... mmmmm... tomorrow!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Only 8pm here. Mmmmmm.... pancakes.....
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I went out at midnight to shovel snow and only got half the driveway done in 1.5 hours.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • that's why I have maids to post in the forum..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”