What Is The First Gift You Are Going To Return?

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I got a Kindle. You're outta here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RUSH DVD. I hate that band more than any band ever, even more than that god awful KISS.
    RUSH is Dogshit, someone start a I hate RUSH thread.

My buddy keeps telling me that their drummer is the best ever, I told my buddy to fuck off.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    RUSH DVD. I hate that band more than any band ever, even more than that god awful KISS.
    RUSH is Dogshit, someone start a I hate RUSH thread.

My buddy keeps telling me that their drummer is the best ever, I told my buddy to fuck off.
    Good drummer indeed. That said, I'd rather listen to a cat fight than listen to fn Rush!! Cannot stand them!!! :D
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    The book and cd that my mother ordered from somebody else's Amazon.com wishlist :lol:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I tend to not return gifts because I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings or offend them should they find out. This is the reason why I own "Hooper" on DVD. It turned out later that "Hooper" wasn't what the person ordered and Amazon messed up the order, but I still kept it because it has been a funny conversation piece on a few occasions over the years.

Everything I got this year was pretty cool, so I don't have to hang onto anything I don't want this year. I am really disappointed in that The Who Live In Texas '75 DVD on account of the poor picture and sound (it's just not what I expected from an official release, more like a bootleg) but I asked for that so it's my bad.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I tend to not return gifts because I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings or offend them should they find out. This is the reason why I own "Hooper" on DVD. It turned out later that "Hooper" wasn't what the person ordered and Amazon messed up the order, but I still kept it because it has been a funny conversation piece on a few occasions over the years.

I'm the same way. Hence why I own a Saliva cd :fp: But this year I did get a coat, and the arms are too short, gonna have to return it.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • that's why I always buy people a pair of sleepers and a vibrator...cos if they don't like the sleepers..
    they can go ...tururutu tururu...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    A remote control Batman car that will not drive...wheels spin and it goes nowhere!
  • I already returned a blouse my sister sent me that didn't fit right. She sent it before Christmas so I could do that. Everything else I'll keep.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."