TSA issues new rules for the holiday season

peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    All the little girls that collet snowglobes can rejoice.
    :D
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i recall having a snowglobe issue with TSA at JFK in 08... but they let them through. guess i looked harmless enough. ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • i recall having a snowglobe issue with TSA at JFK in 08... but they let them through. guess i looked harmless enough. ;)

Those fuckers
    i recall having a snowglobe issue with TSA at JFK in 08... but they let them through. guess i looked harmless enough. ;)

Those fuckers

imagine someone running to the front of the cabin with 2 snowglobes held aloft threatening the safety of the plane.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770

Those fuckers

imagine someone running to the front of the cabin with 2 snowglobes held aloft threatening the safety of the plane.

If those globes busted open there would be glitter everywhere. That stuff will never come out resulting in chaos!
  • lephty wrote:

If those globes busted open there would be glitter everywhere. That stuff will never come out resulting in chaos!

I fucking hate glitter. It's one of the most annoying things on this entire planet.
    lephty wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

totally... months later youd find a sparkle on your foot and not be quite able to recall how it got there.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

Those fuckers

I guess theoretically someone could break the glass and use it as a weapon. Just another reason snowglobes are kinda...well.