so,what need to do someone to be a millionare..

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
shoot me with ideas
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Be in the right place at the right time and (usually) work your ass off
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Well, as the great Steve Martin once said, "You can be a millionaire and never pay taxes. First....Get a million dollars...Now..." :D
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Assuming you are thinking about legal ways, sorry, I can't help you. ;)

Actually, I think a relatively common way is to come up with a million dollar idea, so to speak. Think of something brand new that people have a need for, develop it, get a patent, come up with a passable business plan to show that it will make money, and then sell the product the highest bidder (or try Shark Tank). :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Earn it.

Or yeah, hit the lottery.

(I've wondered how I'd deal with that - just striking it rich, rather than working for it.)
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,675
    I'm feeling generous, Dimi. Feel free to print off as many as you like! :D

dollars_zpsdeaf8e70.jpg
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Surround yourself with the love of family and friends. You will forever be rich where it counts...the soul.
  • Oh boy .merry christnas to everyone..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    Buy low sell high.
    Repeat.