why now you no creativity on AET?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,845
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
no lame ass back story to this just.............
whataya think?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,845
    is this what the kids are into these days?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    is this what the kids are into these days?

Nah man, these guys are old school
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I see what you did there, but I don't know if '93 is 'old school'.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    for him it is!!!!

• Horos wrote:

:o
  • You know what's fucked?

The Classic Rock station out here plays Pearl Jam :lol:
    You know what's fucked?

generally speaking for something to be "classic" its got ot be at least 20 yrs old. wasnt until last year our classic rock station played them. Also started playing soundgarden and AIC at around the same time.

• mickeyrat wrote:
    You know what's fucked?

generally speaking for something to be "classic" its got ot be at least 20 yrs old. wasnt until last year our classic rock station played them. Also started playing soundgarden and AIC at around the same time.

That makes ME feel old :lol:
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    You know what's fucked?

Shut it :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    mickeyrat wrote:

Cant even legally drink yet?
    Fucking whippersnappers!!! get off my lawn!!
    Ma, wheres my teeth!!

• Shut it :twisted:

Ehhhh ehh ummm :silent:
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    Ma, wheres my teeth!!

yeah, I just drink with my parents... legal in wisconsin

:lol:
  • mickeyrat wrote:

Ma, wheres my teeth!!
    angry-old-lady.jpg

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    mickeyrat wrote:
    You know what's fucked?

That's been going on for a long time. I remember the first time I heard Pearl Jam on the Classic Rock station, it was almost 10 years ago. It was during the Riot Act tour, I remember a discussion about it (as well as Pearl Jam being on VH1 Classic) on the boards back then.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    You know what's fucked?

That's been going on for a long time. I remember the first time I heard Pearl Jam on the Classic Rock station, it was almost 10 years ago. It was during the Riot Act tour, I remember a discussion about it (as well as Pearl Jam being on VH1 Classic) on the boards back then.

That's crazy, at least to me. I don't know why