Having a bad day?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,845
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
It could be worse, you could be this guy!!!!!

8297184540_a98818443e.jpg
1219121035 (2) by mickeyrat, on Flickr

Doing nothing more than turning a corner from an access road out of a truck stop onto a main raod leading to the freeway.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyrat wrote:
    It could be worse, you could be this guy!!!!!

8297184540_a98818443e.jpg
    1219121035 (2) by mickeyrat, on Flickr

Doing nothing more than turning a corner from an access road out of a truck stop onto a main raod leading to the freeway.
    What the hell happened here?
    What did he hit?
    Or did the trailer just collapse?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,845
    nothing around him that I could see. he was turning right on to a main road from a side street that the truck stop exit was on. Couldn't tell what happened. He took up most of the two directional lanes and the state troopers were directing traffic to the berm side. Just BARELY enough room for a combo vehicle to fit through.

Guy shrugged his shoulders as I passed. So I 'm guessing whatever weight he had plus some damaged floorboards/crossmembers equals this!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • i hope everyone is safe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    That's going to go on his permanent record.