everybody ok??

2»

Comments

• ladydocNYC wrote:
    It has everything to do with PJ! We're a family b/c of PJ! What would you do if you couldn't share this all-encompassing trip with others who are equally obsessed???

BTW this post made more sense before the mods edited the thread... it was a response to someone who suggested that this thread's topic doesn't have anything to do with Pearl Jam. It got a little nasty after that which I guess is why it was edited. But I guess they also agreed it doesn't have to do with Pearl Jam, since they moved it to "Non-Pearl Jam Discussion." :-|
  • 14579_571576396189890_1998073091_n.jpg
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • 8293822849_a2e23ddf3c.jpg
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • 8293822849_a2e23ddf3c.jpg
    :lol::lol: :thumbup: :clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Guess I better start Christmas shopping :x :x :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Theres still hope! :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Theres still hope! :D

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm doing fantastic, shopping had lunch wtih my daughter.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    friggin exhausted, but all done shopping. and you would think the world is ending with all the traffic and crazy drivers out there
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    friggin exhausted, but all done shopping. and you would think the world is ending with all the traffic and crazy drivers out there

I'm in the middle of a blizzard - talk about crazy drivers !!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Nice and cozy here on the "Wet" Coast of Vancouver, BC
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Don't do it. It's crazy out there. :fp:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • I feel fine.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Nope. Watching Caddyshack II.

The world must have ended and I'm in hell.

jk I am in hell, but I'm still not watching Caddyshack II
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    15807_10151315992038856_1061337177_n.png
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    other than at my son's mayan themed birthday party last night my daughter-in-law didn't tell me she put strawberries in his b-day cake (shaped like a mayan alter) and i'm allergic to them...

benadryl foiled the plans of making me a human sacrifice... :lol:

so i'm okay now
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • good to see friends check in :) :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • good to see friends check in :) :thumbup:

I was never worried...

230218_10151200131803354_1390553301_n.jpg
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    15807_10151315992038856_1061337177_n.png
    :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    http://tonightssky.com/

this is so cool

I have a feeling something did happen yesterday :D
  • pandora wrote:

this is so cool

cool..thanks :)
  • Still alive in South Africa Dimi and the weather is fine :D8-)
    rustedsigns
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'm not ok. I'm bored as hell.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    DS1119 wrote:

just watch this, it will cure your boredom :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mohB_7y_7f4
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

just watch this, it will cure your boredom :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mohB_7y_7f4

:lol:
  • Apparently the world DID end yesterday! It's just big government cover up...
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

this is so cool

cool..thanks :)
    welcome...
    I thought
    hmmm ... it knows right where I am :?

The night sky last night so black everything so bright cause it was sooooo cold.
    I miss that part of Wisconsin living. The very black and bright night sky.

http://www.zimbio.com/THE+SHIFT+2012/ar ... t+Theories

I enjoyed this opinion article also

December 21st, 2012: A 26,000 Year Event and the Theories Behind It
    By Luis Guajardo on June 25, 2008 | From pierthierd.squarespace.com
    I have seen shows on the predictions of Nostradamus, read about the end of the Mayan calendar, and of course we all know the Book of Revelations and the coming Apocalypse. But have you ever actually sat down on a computer and researched it? The internet…a whole world of information at your fingertips. At this point you could home school yourself to be a doctor!! Ok, that’s probably a stretch, but you get my point.

Well today, I had a conversation with someone who mentioned the date December 21, 2012. At first it was a little hard to swallow, but then I looked it up. Go ahead, google it. You will discover what I discovered…thousands of hits. For those of you that don’t like to read, I’ll break it down for you as to some of what I read.

On December 21, 2012, the Mayan calendar ends. Why, it’s the end of a 26,000 year cycle. The Processional movement of the Winter Solstice Sun will gradually bring its position into alignment with the very center of our Galaxy. For the Mayans, this is New Galactic Year of 26,000 solar years. The Galactic Clock will be at zero point and a New Processional Cycle will begin. In laymans terms, the Sun will be directly aligned with the center of our Galaxy, the Milky Way!

Wait, do you understand how crazy of a thing we are all going to experience…OUR SUN WILL BE ALIGNED WITH THE CENTER OF THE GALAXY.. and it ONLY happens every 26,000 years!!! What fascinates me is that so many civilizations and even individual people have predicted some cataclysmic occurrence around this same time: December 21, 2012…oh, at 11:11am. What’s going to happen on this day? The truth is no one really knows, but there are some other interesting things I found.

When looking deeper into the information out there, I found another interesting theory that correlates with the 2012 winter solstice. There is much evidence out there that suggests that time feels as if it’s speeding up; leading up to this date in 2012. Scientists discovered that Earth gives off a pulse, much like a heartbeat. That pulse, or frequency, for thousands of years was stable at 7.3 cycles per second. Well in 1980, that pulse changed. That pulse is now at 12 cycles per second (think frequency measurement in mhz). This increase of pulse may have an effect on us that makes us feel as if time is going faster. And there is much speculation by scientists that once the Earth reaches 13 cps, it will stop rotating for 3 days, then, it will start rotating the other way. This will shift the magnetic fields and the poles. This happens…yep, every 26,000 years. And that clock reset point was predicted to be on December 21, 2012 by civilizations that were never even close to each other.

Now is the time where myth and science collide. There’s so much speculation that everyone has as to what will happen on this day. Many believe that changes have already begun. Let’s begin with Humans. There seems to be a trend in this world with spiritual enlightenment. It’s as if we’ve all started to wake up and become more spiritually aware. There is speculation that this is directly correlated of us approaching this celestial moment – the rebirth. It is said that at one time, humans were all knowledgeable. They built great pyramids and could understand the universe and it’s relation to time and were able to devise ridiculous complex yet accurate calendars unlike any of our modern time. Then that all disappeared. It was if our minds were sedated. Well December 21, 2012 is look at as the rebirth of humans into this enlightenment. Therefore, some of us have begun to awake. The Bible calls it Judgment Day. The Hopi Indians see a purification of the Earth. Nostradamus saw a planet ending asteroid. The Chinese “I Ching” predicts the end of History. The prophecies of Saint Malachy predict we are on our final Pope. Edward Cayce predicts the return of Atlantis (said to exist back when humans were all knowledgeable). Albert Einstein predicts the Polar shift. NASA has confirmed the coming of solar storms. All sound like different occurrences, but all resulting in the same thing…a new beginning.

The cause of this enlightenment is speculated to be due to an energy source called a photon. Photon is a bundle of light energy (I’m simplifying the definition). These bundles of joy travel at the speed of light freely throughout the universe. They have no mass, they are pure energy, but they can collide with molecules. Well it is said that as we approach this 26,000 “new year”, there is a growing amount of photons that are concentrated around our solar system. These photons are energy. If you were to stick a hair dryer while plugged in into a bathtub full of water with you, you would feel that energy. So it seems to me that if there was a growing amount of concentration of this light energy on this solar system, it’s most like going to have some effect on all things around it.

It doesn’t stop there. I also found theories explaining the occurrence as a passing from the 3rd dimension into the 4th dimension. In the fourth dimension is where we are said to have these “powers”. Earth will still exist, but never as it has existed in our reality. The bad and good karmas that our souls have created over the past 26,000 years will come back to us. Sounds like something that could have been described as The Rapture – the judgment of God. But in terms of what spiritualists speak on this subject, it is a judgment that is done by our physiological world. When switching over to the 4th dimension, it is explained as existing in a different frequency. There will be certain beings, for lack of a better word of what humans may become, that cannot exist in that frequency. Therefore will not pass into the 4th dimension.

Regardless if you’re a believer of some of the latter part of this blog, the overwhelming amount of information on the web and documented in history is, at the very least, somewhat intriguing. I don’t know about all the passing into the 4th dimension, or return of Atlantis, but I do know that the fact that there is empirical data that states the facts that we will be experiencing some pretty amazing celestial events in the next coming years, does make me wonder what powers and energies exist out there in the universe that we have never seen before. The question, to me, is not if something weird is going to happen on that day, but more like what the f*&% is going to happen that day.

I'm really feeling this.