things you wish you hadn't seen

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,849
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
apperantly Michigan being a right to work state means you can legally "work" it while driving down the freeway. Older guy in a pick up with handicap tags rubbing one off!!! WTF!!!!!! See , this is not the sort of thing I've been waiting on seeing while driving down the road. :fp:

:o :shock: :?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    So the guy was driving a stick shift you say...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I was at a Willie Nelsen concert years ago. They called it, Day on The Green. There was a Hippi-fied Family in front of my friend and I. When all of a sudden the 12 or 13year old Daughter looked at her Mother and said," I'm Thirsty. Mom, lifted up her shirt,and you can guess the rest. I was Only 19 at the time, And I was truely tossed on which one I wanted to slap first. :shock: