Mayan Apocalypse? Gimme SEX !

Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/end_ ... ik5zjd8JvI

Stop the world — I wanna get off! :lol:

A sexy swimsuit model and countless other lusty New Yorkers say tomorrow’s predicted Mayan apocalypse is a great reason to have sex, and are turning to social media and doomsday-themed parties in hopes of fully experiencing humanity’s steamy climax.

“If I die, I don’t want to die on a dry spell!” declared model Niki Ghazian.

The sexy fashion plate, who works in New York and Los Angeles, told The Post she’ll attend a fashion party with friends tonight to celebrate Doomsday Eve — and, hopefully, hook up with someone hot.

“Everybody should go out feeling satisfied,” she told The Post. “If the world’s gonna end, why hold back?”

SURVIVAL SHOPS, HOTELS AND OTHER BUSINESSES CASHING IN ON MAYAN APOCALYPSE

All the horny hubbub has been caused by a doomsday prediction made by the ancient Mayan calendar, which predicts the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012, at 11:11 a.m.

While some people around the world are arming themselves and digging into bunkers, many New Yorkers are simply hoping for a hot time.

“I will be looking for an end-of-the-world hook-up,” Dennis Cintron, 29, a Lower East Side bartender, told The Post. “If you’re going to go out, go out with a bang.”

Cintron said he’ll buy new clothes and get a haircut for the big day because he wants some “companionship” to ring in the rapture.

Sara Saperstein, 26, of Bushwick is also hoping for one last romp.

“It’s like New Year’s. I want to go out on a wild note!” Saperstein said.

She won’t have trouble finding a spot for that. More than a dozen bars and clubs in New York City are throwing end-of-days bashes, including a comedy show at the Bell House in Gowanus and an “End of the Funking World Party” at B.B. King Blues Club in Midtown.

Other singles posted ads on Craigslist.org and OKCupid.com, seeking apocalypse-themed dates, “casual encounters” and even “end of the world sex.”

“If you’ve got no plans for the apocalypse, let’s get together,” wrote a 30-year-old single guy from Midtown.

He added, “Send me how you’d like to spend your last hours on earth — and a photo.”

Kerri McMearty, a 35-year-old nurse from Long Island, wants to spend her last night on earth enjoying a boozy dinner with a “new man.”

“You come into the world with people — you may as well go out with them,” she said.
For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
platessmall.jpg
ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
http://www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :shock:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Backed.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Everyone's thought about (the sex part), so why not just in case.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Bathgate66 wrote:

not my hotel, we still have 500 rooms avaliable for the night :lol:

i don't know if corporate would approve a last minute sales promotion involving wild turkey, lube, condoms. :think:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    rival. wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

i don't know if corporate would approve a last minute sales promotion involving wild turkey, lube, condoms. :think:

:lol:
    platessmall.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

After the wild turkey, everyone will forget about the condoms.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    Why is it that I see news reports 10 months from now talking about the increase in kids being born b/c of the Mayan apocalypse? Expect a lot of September babies next year. ;)
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
    Why is it that I see news reports 10 months from now talking about the increase in kids being born b/c of the Mayan apocalypse? Expect a lot of September babies next year. ;)

Thanks for that...you just scared me into not wanting any sex. :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Thanks for that...you just scared me into not wanting any sex. :lol:

platessmall.jpg
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    just a minute...isn't 'mayan apocalypse' already the name of a sex act thing? :o :lolno:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    prism wrote:
    just a minute...isn't 'mayan apocalypse' already the name of a sex act thing? :o :lolno:

and that fruitloop thing,...
    platessmall.jpg
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    im not mayan.. i dont plan of being mayan.. so who cares about their apocalypse...they could just be aliens whove gone back to their home planet... still doesnt change the fact that i dont have ... oh wait....
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • :fp:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Models wanting to bang it out just in case?

Sign me up!! :D

Damn, I knew I should have gone out to the bars last night!!! :fp:
    ....and this morning all these people waking up
    and realizing the world hasnt ended ,....and the horror
    of who they went home with ( or took home )

platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Why do I get the feeling that this weekend the top pickup line is going to be something about making it through the apocalypse?
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Why do I get the feeling that this weekend the top pickup line is going to be something about making it through the apocalypse?

Gotta celebrate somehow! :D