What's this????

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place,

But what's this warning level thing I see in my profile.

Is warning level 1 good? How high does it go? If I have a 1 does that mean I'm bad?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place,

Is warning level 1 good? How high does it go? If I have a 1 does that mean I'm bad?

mods saw a post of you or someone report a post of you that wasnt ok with Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525

and u get warning level 1,then if u do it again you get level 2 and then you get banned for sometime

didnt you get a message why?

i remember the mods sent me a pm with the warning level ,explain me which post wasnt in the rules of the forum and i get the warning

you get this out of your profile after 3 months..if mods give you again a warning in the next 3 months u go to level 2,or after those 3 months this get deleted and the next if you get one is back to level 1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place,

mods saw a post of you or someone report a post of you that wasnt ok with Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525

and u get warning level 1,then if u do it again you get level 2 and then you get banned for sometime

didnt you get a message why?

i remember the mods sent me a pm with the warning level ,explain me which post wasnt in the rules of the forum and i get the warning

you get this out of your profile after 3 months..if mods give you again a warning in the next 3 months u go to level 2,or after those 3 months this get deleted and the next if you get one is back to level 1

Thanks for the solid answer to my questions. I think I was swearing too much. I like to swear sometimes.