My niece is on the cover of TIME! I need international help

RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey all! This beautiful baby is my niece and she is on the cover of Time Magazine this week. I am trying to collect as many international editions as possible as a gift for my niece and her parents. If you think you can help please send me a PM. I will gladly pay for the magazine and shipping of course. Thank you thank you thank you!!

And yes, she is that damn cute. 8-)

234380_4.jpg?dummy=234378

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,20121224,00.html
BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    wow, she looks just like you. same eyes
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Do you know what you're looking for?

From wiki:
    Time (often written in all-caps as TIME) is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City, United States (US). A European edition (Time Europe, formerly known as Time Atlantic) is published in London and also covers the Middle East, Africa and, since 2003, Latin America. An Asian edition (Time Asia) is based in Hong Kong. The South Pacific edition, covering Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, is based in Sydney. In December 2008, Time discontinued publishing a Canadian advertiser edition.[2]

We have an office in Uruguay which I could definitely ask someone to get a copy for me, but that may fall under the European edition. Send me a PM if I can help.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Nice. How did she get that gig?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Wow, how cool!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    You niece sure has a lot of ailments, maybe you should get her some medicine instead...

Baby-1.png

Seriously though, I live here in the States too so I can't help with an international editions. Congrats to the little gal though for the cover.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    wow, she looks just like you. same eyes

:D thanks!! ..she is a lot sweeter. :lol:

jamburger wrote:
    Do you know what you're looking for?

From wiki:
    Time (often written in all-caps as TIME) is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City, United States (US). A European edition (Time Europe, formerly known as Time Atlantic) is published in London and also covers the Middle East, Africa and, since 2003, Latin America. An Asian edition (Time Asia) is based in Hong Kong. The South Pacific edition, covering Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, is based in Sydney. In December 2008, Time discontinued publishing a Canadian advertiser edition.[2]

We have an office in Uruguay which I could definitely ask someone to get a copy for me, but that may fall under the European edition. Send me a PM if I can help.

I checked with the website and it looks like all of the editions have this cover. I'm just looking for it in different languages etc, from different regions etc. I will look into it a bit deeper and see if I can find anything else out. Thanks!

You niece sure has a lot of ailments, maybe you should get her some medicine instead...

Baby-1.png

Seriously though, I live here in the States too so I can't help with an international editions. Congrats to the little gal though for the cover.

:lol::lol::lol: I know, right. We keep laughing about how creepy it is.

Nice. How did she get that gig?

They did a casting call, my uncle is an agent and asked my sister for some pictures of her to forward to Time. She and a bunch of other babies got asked in for a photo shoot and my awesome little niece got picked. It was all in a matter of a few days. Crazy.

• Pretty cool! I will check the magazinerack at my local trainstation tomorrow and pick up a copy, in all honesty I don't know if they have TIME, but if they do - it's done. I am located in Denmark so I have a feeling it might be the UK edition. If anyone else offers to buy one too, or if anyone does buy one ... well then you will have an extra and able to make a fairly embarrasing collage for your niece on her sweet 16 ;) happy holidays and all that.
    Have fun, walk hard and stay alive.
    Hairy Dane wrote:
    Pretty cool! I will check the magazinerack at my local trainstation tomorrow and pick up a copy, in all honesty I don't know if they have TIME, but if they do - it's done. I am located in Denmark so I have a feeling it might be the UK edition. If anyone else offers to buy one too, or if anyone does buy one ... well then you will have an extra and able to make a fairly embarrasing collage for your niece on her sweet 16 ;) happy holidays and all that.

That would awesome. Thank you!! I can't wait to make some sort of embarrassing collage for her. :lol:

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Hey all! This beautiful baby is my niece and she is on the cover of Time Magazine this week. I am trying to collect as many international editions as possible as a gift for my niece and her parents. If you think you can help please send me a PM. I will gladly pay for the magazine and shipping of course. Thank you thank you thank you!!

And yes, she is that damn cute. 8-)

234380_4.jpg?dummy=234378

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,20121224,00.html

She is sooo cute -

It does make me wonder, if the future of this generation will be filled with health problems... is that what the article is suggestiing ???
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    I'm gonna go ahead and bump this for my niece. :D

Thank you everyone who is sending me issues!! ...and I'm still looking. :mrgreen:

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    is the canadian version different? ... would assume you have someone picking one up from up here as there are so many canucks on this site ... if not - let me know ... i can go get one for ya ...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    That's really cool! :thumbup:

Wouldn't mind seeing her face years from now when she's old enough to realize she was topless on a national magazine. :o:lol:
  • RYEzupSF wrote:

Baby-1.png

:lol::lol::lol: I know, right. We keep laughing about how creepy it is.

Perhaps your family could also make a photoshopped copy of the cover "Want to know my future?" with some 'aspirational' things in the text boxes... ;)
    polaris_x wrote:
    is the canadian version different? ... would assume you have someone picking one up from up here as there are so many canucks on this site ... if not - let me know ... i can go get one for ya ...

The Canadian one is the same as the US one. Thank you though!!

Perhaps your family could also make a photoshopped copy of the cover "Want to know my future?" with some 'aspirational' things in the text boxes... ;)

Great idea! Thank you!
    DS1119 wrote:
    That's really cool! :thumbup:

Wouldn't mind seeing her face years from now when she's old enough to realize she was topless on a national magazine. :o:lol:

:lol::lol:

• redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    I'll hook u up 4 the Australian edition ;)
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
    redraw wrote:

Thanks! But no worries, Australia is taken care of. :D

• redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    redraw wrote:

Thanks! But no worries, Australia is taken care of. :D

Ok
    Cool
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25