White House to review Death Star feasibility

Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I wasn't sure if this should be in AMT or here.

‘Build a Death Star’ petition clears threshold for Obama response

It is a period of civil war. Rebel pranksters, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the forces of Taking White House Petitions Too Seriously. Specifically: They have secured the 25,000 signatures necessary to get a formal response from the White House to their call for America to build a DEATH STAR.

"Those who sign here petition the United States government to secure funding and resources, and begin construction on a Death Star by 2016," the petition reads.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/build-death-star-petition-clears-threshold-obama-response-185314096--politics.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I say build it!
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I'm no engineer, but may I suggest we not install any exhaust ports, or anything that can blow up the entire station with one shot? Or if we do, don't build any trenches or tunnels leading to them so that fighters can easily access these weaknesses.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    I'm no engineer, but may I suggest we not install any exhaust ports, or anything that can blow up the entire station with one shot? Or if we do, don't build any trenches or tunnels leading to them so that fighters can easily access these weaknesses.
    Don't worry, we can seal them off after construction is completed.

We have nothing to worry about as long as our shield generator that's located in an undisclosed location in a northern California redwood forest isn't compromised. What could possibly go wrong?
  • But we already know how to blow it up! Not to mention that 13-year-old nerds would probably be able to hack into the mainframe with their Playstations or something. I just don't think it'd work.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    But we already know how to blow it up! Not to mention that 13-year-old nerds would probably be able to hack into the mainframe with their Playstations or something. I just don't think it'd work.

Any attack made by the 13-year-old ners against this station would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This station is now the ultimate power in the universe! I suggest we use it!
    Does anyone know how to make a hypermatter generator?

:think:
    Jason P wrote:

I think Ed explains how to build one during a rant on one of the '03 bootlegs.
    Jason P wrote:

I think Ed explains how to build one during a rant on one of the '03 bootlegs.
    Oh yeah, I kinda remember him mentioning it after ripping Jewel and the San Diego show.

Well, we can cross that off the list.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Build the fucker.

death-star.jpg