So who around here is a Yankee fan?

Hey fuckers, I'm a massive baseball fan and obviously new around here. Lifelong Yankees fan, curious what other true fans feel about the upcoming season.need some people around here to talk ball, getting anxious since there is no Puck this year.

Dodgers have spent over $600 million since the new owners took over, makes me sick.....people in the real world are starving.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    There's this one.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=117174

But this one is my personal favorite. :lol::lol:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=200277&hilit=AHip
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dodgers have spent over $600 million since the new owners took over, makes me sick.....people in the real world are starving.

a yankee fan saying this? gold jerry, fuckin gold
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

I just thought the same thing. :fp: :fp:
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • 81 wrote:

Seriously :lol::lol::lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • 81 wrote:

I should have stated that the money spent on all athletes in All sports is what makes me sick. I realize the Yankees have spent their share of cash over the years and I didn't agree with them doing so.

That's what I meant and should have said so originally
    81 wrote:

I should have stated that the money spent on all athletes in All sports is what makes me sick. I realize the Yankees have spent their share of cash over the years and I didn't agree with them doing so.

That's what I meant and should have said so originally

This place is like dealing with the cops....anything you say can and will be used against you. :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:

This place is like dealing with the cops....anything you say can and will be used against you. :lol:

It's a tough crowd here. But come on, a Yankees fan crying about other teams throwing around money??? That's crazy talk.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:

It's a tough crowd here. But come on, a Yankees fan crying about other teams throwing around money??? That's crazy talk.
    It's a little irritating to me. I wouldn't mind if they were spending their money wisely instead of trying to spend it on recovering Drug addicts and old players way past their prime.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It's a little irritating to me. I wouldn't mind if they were spending their money wisely instead of trying to spend it on recovering Drug addicts and old players way past their prime.

And who is the recovering drug addict? You couldn't possibly be talking about my favorite player could you? :lol:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    And who is the recovering drug addict? You couldn't possibly be talking about my favorite player could you? :lol:

josh-hamilton-getty-t.jpg
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I thought you were talking about this jabroney. :lol:

image.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I thought you were talking about this jabroney. :lol:

image.jpg
    don't get me started on that asshole.